Is it time??

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

MK Eagle

Bencher
To just ignore the media beat up, hypocritical ex players, coaches speaking out of school ect ect. I'm part of the crowd that has given these eggs too much airplay, they will keep up their crap all year so for me its time to just enjoy the Seaeagles chasing the 2011 premiership.
;)

they've all had their say.. and then some.

now for the next month it's time for the boys to have their say, on the field where it actually counts. which im quite sure they are well prepared to do.

As much as I love rugby league, it seems to have more than it's fair share of wankers who play, support and comment on it. There's a handful of people who I will talk or listen to for any length of time about rugby league. The rest I ignore as it's usually idiotic BS.

mosto said:
As much as I love rugby league, it seems to have more than it's fair share of wankers who play, support and comment on it. There's a handful of people who I will talk or listen to for any length of time about rugby league. The rest I ignore as it's usually idiotic BS.

I'll listen to Daniel Anderson (also because he is a friend), Phil Gould (when he is not having an irrelevant banter session with Rabs) and Andrew Johns and Peter Sterling.

A new week will bring a new incident, time to just get on with it.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6