IS IT JUST ME

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Yeah its a bit like that, the weeks seemed alot quicker during the footy season. Thats for sure.

There is always something happening

Mon - Celebrating or lamenting another poor effort, if possible bad workmates who support opposition side
Tues - Wait for next weekend teams to be announced
Wed - All teams announced, start thinking about footy tips
Thurs - a bit of rest day but still thinking about tips/weekend.
Fri - Tips to be input, weekend previews to be read, Friday Night Footy
Sat - Fox Sports channel afternoon/night, check how you are placed with tips
Sun - Listen to Zorba/Hollywood on 2KY, read papers etc, Sunday footy show/boots & all. Go to Brookie, watch the Eagles, Back to Leagues Club to celebrate/Lament
Mon - Celebrating or lamenting another poor effort...

Unreal is it me or does time slow down in the off season with a new season just around the corner?
Time does slow down but the new season ain't around the corner - it is up the street, around three blocks, do a U turn, dirve 170 Kms and then wind around the block seven times.

It is going to be a long summer!! Hope the Aust v South Africa and Windies Tests capture the imagination. !pray:

The team start training in November, so we will probably get snippets of happennings.

Surely there will be another signing announcement or two during the off season to liven things up (even if it is just another YART :D )

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7