Is it just me.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Rambo1987

Bencher
After watching the footy tonight all I hear is the Bulldogs are playing without their stars but last year we never had our full team.

Is it just me or Ch9 have their favorite teams and the Dogs are one of them.

Ch9 has a mission to get value for its dollars. That means catering to the great unwashed proliteriate masses and the dogs are in the heart of that mass.

PONTIAN SEA EAGLE said:
I see t-rex was extinct again.

T-Rex has been extinct for quite some time, your local museum will be a good reference point. They might even have a skeleton on display

SeaEagle007 said:
was painful to watch, however I enjoyed watching the Storm beat the dogs as crazy as that sounds.

I would have preferred a draw & 2 send offs from both teams, T-Dog of course being one of them ;-)

They should send T-Rex off for bringing the game into disrepute by showing a lack of interest in it.

No, its not just you.

When Price kicked Eadie in the head (1978) he was SENT OFF ! - did he serve a suspension for the early part of 1979 ?.

No such penalty for Billy Grub, who'll get away with kicking that guy in the face. A typically grub act. The media all say "he's lovely" - "thats's not his go", but what were they really thinking ? Actually it is his go. He's been involved in more than his fare share of tackles where the opponent seems to 'get injured'.

Wonder if Wombat was watching that match last night. He would have been reminded of something he'd rather forget. I dare say, the lack of strong action against B Grub is an insult to the great Manly Fullback.

Mals said:
SeaEagle007 said:
was painful to watch, however I enjoyed watching the Storm beat the dogs as crazy as that sounds.

I would have preferred a draw & 2 send offs from both teams, T-Dog of course being one of them ;-)

Sending off t-dog would only strenghten their team.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2