Is it just me???

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Seaeagle63

Reserve Grader
Tipping Member
Watching the game yesterday, I am not sure if it was just my one eyed manly view or if I was just seeing things, but did anyone else notice 3 forward passes that went unnoticed by the officials?

They were all in the 2nd half and each one led to a try to the ferals.

The last one was so blatant the ball receiver (Nightingale I think) was at least 1.5m in front.

No its not just you i thought i saw at least 3 forward passes but its hard to judge depending on the angle.

I got a message from a mate who is a Penrith supporter spewing about it coz he thought 3 of their tries were forward passes

To me, hornby was offside when the ball was kicked for his try in the 1st half. He was wider than the players in shot on the tv replay.

The strange thing about the Hornby try was that they usually replay the kick a few times, but in this case they only replayed the put down.

On most of those decisions, if you take a straw poll of Manly fans they're forward/offside and Queens fans will have them back or line ball.  It has to be blatant like the Eels decisions before too much noise is neccessary (not that it got us anywhere anyway).

Didn't see the game but watching it now on fox. They are kidding saints. The only reason they were ahead at half time is because the ****ing pink clowns with whistles are taking their orders from the crowd. Fair dinkum I know we weren't good enough this year and injuries and suspensions killed us but I am so over watching this bull**** refereeing. It has been the worst year I can remember in 35 years of watching for refereeing rubbish. A full strength Manly and some unbiased refereeing decisions yesterday and Saints would be playing next week.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2