1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Is it just me???

Discussion in 'Rugby League Forum' started by Seaeagle63, Sep 13, 2010.

1. Seaeagle63

Seaeagle63 Active Member

Ratings:
    +28 / 0
    Watching the game yesterday, I am not sure if it was just my one eyed manly view or if I was just seeing things, but did anyone else notice 3 forward passes that went unnoticed by the officials?

They were all in the 2nd half and each one led to a try to the ferals.

The last one was so blatant the ball receiver (Nightingale I think) was at least 1.5m in front.

2. torana355

torana355 Well-Known Member Premium Member

Ratings:
    +1,491 / 27
    No its not just you i thought i saw at least 3 forward passes but its hard to judge depending on the angle.

3. Normie

Normie Well-Known Member

Canberra
    Ratings:
    +327 / 4
    Even some St George supporters I was watching the game commented on the forward passes!

4. WAMF

WAMF Well-Known Member

Perth
    Ratings:
    +408 / 0
    The worst of them was Gasnier to Nightingale.

5. Kiwi Eagle

Kiwi Eagle Moderator Staff Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +2,425 / 31
    I got a message from a mate who is a Penrith supporter spewing about it coz he thought 3 of their tries were forward passes

6. ads

ads Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +28 / 1
    Yeah there were a few. One was so far forward I couldn't believe the touchie missed it!

7. Shoe1

Shoe1 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +4,648 / 74
    To me, hornby was offside when the ball was kicked for his try in the 1st half. He was wider than the players in shot on the tv replay.

8. Utility Player

Utility Player Well-Known Member

Lismore
    Ratings:
    +456 / 4
    The strange thing about the Hornby try was that they usually replay the kick a few times, but in this case they only replayed the put down.

9. Mark from Brisbane

Mark from Brisbane Living the dream Premium Member

Brisbane
    Ratings:
    +12,749 / 258
    Don't worry they have there due's coming, they will NOT win this comp!!

10. Shoe1

Shoe1 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +4,648 / 74
    Yeah, maybe the camera angles are funny at kogarah or something..

11. Matabele

Matabele Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +466 / 6
    On most of those decisions, if you take a straw poll of Manly fans they're forward/offside and Queens fans will have them back or line ball.  It has to be blatant like the Eels decisions before too much noise is neccessary (not that it got us anywhere anyway).

12. mickqld

mickqld Sack Greenslime 2016 Tipping Competitor

Gold Coast
    Ratings:
    +3,750 / 57
    Didn't see the game but watching it now on fox. They are kidding saints. The only reason they were ahead at half time is because the ****ing pink clowns with whistles are taking their orders from the crowd. Fair dinkum I know we weren't good enough this year and injuries and suspensions killed us but I am so over watching this bull**** refereeing. It has been the worst year I can remember in 35 years of watching for refereeing rubbish. A full strength Manly and some unbiased refereeing decisions yesterday and Saints would be playing next week.