Is Falou a Banana Bender?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Canteen Worker

First Grader
I think that Israel played junior footy for St Gregs and then went straight to Melbourne. He is going to Brisbane to be close to family. Does this make him a Qlder for Origin.

I ask due to the joke that Greg Inglis is a QLDer. He played NSW 17s and 19s but due to being signed by the Storm played a game or few in the Brisbane comp and thus was designated as a Queenslander. What constitutes junior football in the qualification? Is it first football out of school as it certainly isn't residential. What does a player who goes to Melbourne do like Falou who played no footy from school to First Grade in Victoria?

It's something us normals tend to ignore and just let it slide, can't have those rabid inbreds coming down here and making a mess and drooling all over the place.

"Under Origin eligibility rules, players born in one state may appear for the other should they play their first senior game in that state."

Folau played his first senior games for Melbourne feeder club Brisbane Norths, but he also represented Queensland in U19's I believe, so he is a Moron through and through. A slightly better situation then the Inglis one, which is a joke.

If you are interested the following link is the full list of current NRL players eligible for Queensland.

http://www.qrl.com.au/state_of_origin/maroons_eligible_players.php

Despite the rules to me "origin' is where you came from.  SBW also played for NSW at junior level but I don't see him running out for NSW.  he did the right thing and chose NZ

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6