Is everyone excited?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
bones said:
Napper's suspension finishes tonight.

Don't get too excited. I just looked him up on the Mod CP and according to the list of banned members, he still had 1w, 3d, 20h, 57m remaining of his 1 month ban.

I heard his member name got shipped off to PNG where it is in detention with no chance of repatriating back to Australia.

Jethro said:
bones said:

Don't get too excited. I just looked him up on the Mod CP and according to the list of banned members, he still had 1w, 3d, 20h, 57m remaining of his 1 month ban.
I am going to bite my tongue, so much I would like to say but if i do I would end up with a holiday myself. Not aimed at you either jethro.

Jethro said:
bones said:

Lol... Can't wait to give him the good news :)

CAMBO said:
Jethro said:
bones said:

I am going to bite my tongue, so much I would like to say but if i do I would end up with a holiday myself. Not aimed at you either jethro.

Why would it be aimed at me anyway? I didn't ban him. I don't even know what he wrote that got him banned but I do know the reason why he was banned. Maybe he could PM whoever banned him (if he knows who it was) and appeal his banning to get it canceled.

manlyfan76 said:
Banning people is over rated.

That depends on who it is that gets banned. If we didn't ban people, the forum would be full of trolls and spammers

Jethro said:
CAMBO said:
Jethro said:
bones said:

Why would it be aimed at me anyway? I didn't ban him. I don't even know what he wrote that got him banned but I do know the reason why he was banned. Maybe he could PM whoever banned him (if he knows who it was) and appeal his banning to get it canceled.

manlyfan76 said:

That depends on who it is that gets banned. If we didn't ban people, the forum would be full of trolls and spammers

@bones is still here and he is a troll :)

CAMBO said:
Jethro said:
CAMBO said:
Jethro said:
bones said:

manlyfan76 said:

@bones is still here and he is a troll :)

Is it true that you cannot understand normal thinking Cambo?

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6