Is Baz really the dead man walking?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Are you gay for him feathered friend? Not that I have a problem with that ....
Fulton is arguably not only our greatest player but the greatest player to ever play the game . Ken Arthurson our Godfather was quoted as saying Bozo was the greatest player he had ever seen play . He is also an Immortal . I love Bozo but not in the way you think I do feathered friend . :)

Uh oh! His secret is out. Baz is actually a 15th century vampire that never ages. Have you ever seen him use a mirror to watch himself eat garlic???

That's bulk proof for some of the more educated!!

He gets a bit toey around wooden stakes too! That's probably why he is always so nervous, constantly scanning the room in interviews, and why some of our players are a little lethargic on the field. Check their necks for fang holes, people!!!

lol
Vlad Trentula.

Another Fulton Manly revival in 87
The glass is always half full on this side of the key board
Cheers and bring on 2017 !!!
What positive do you have about "the immortal's" Eastern Suburbs years?
And how did Manly goin those years?

Fulton is arguably not only our greatest player but the greatest player to ever play the game . Ken Arthurson our Godfather was quoted as saying Bozo was the greatest player he had ever seen play . He is also an Immortal . I love Bozo but not in the way you think I do feathered friend . :)
Don't get me wrong, I didn't think one way of the other .... just asking. Peace out brother.

Bozo gave the kid another crack at the big title in 83 and he failed to deliver again so you cant say he wasn't given a go .
We will agree to disagree again .

Bozo I covered that issue by pointing out that he was only 19 when he was in the '83 Grand final. It may also surprise you that they were against probably the best Parramatta side in their history with Grothe, Ella, Cronin, Kenny, Sterling, Price, Peter Wynn and Sharp. Manly also had 12 other players including Eadie (his final year), Alan Thompson, Close, Boustead etc but frankly Manly's team though they were minor premiers, were no match for two time premiers Parramatta, with probably the strongest side they have fielded in their history. Add to that, Manly went into that match without Les Boyd, Max Krillich, Ian Thompson and had Sigsworth, a winger, in the centre.

Needs to be remembered Blake scored 36 tries and four field goals in 31 games between 1982-83. But Fulton wasnt happy with him and shifted him about the backline reducing his attacking effectiveness. Then he only played him in 11 matches in 1985. Little wonder the kid lost confidence and moved. I remember being as annoyed, as were many with the loss of Buhrer when Blake went.

What positive do you have about "the immortal's" Eastern Suburbs years?
And how did Manly goin those years?
I did not follow The Immortals career when he became a rooster but the positive is that the prodigal son came back as our coach and delivered 2 more premiership wins for us .
How did we go when he left for the roosters in 1977 ? We recovered just like we always do when great players leave us . We become great again and win more premierships as we did in 1978 .

If Bozo is so influential behind the scenes as almost everyone suggests then Barrett won't be getting the punt anytime soon.
To punt Baz or publicly put him on notice is telling the world we made a mistake and we know that can't happen!

I did not follow The Immortals career when he became a rooster but the positive is that the prodigal son came back as our coach and delivered 2 more premiership wins for us .
How did we go when he left for the roosters in 1977 ? We recovered just like we always do when great players leave us . We become great again and win more premierships as we did in 1978 .
So you have scapegoated Blake for the early 80's loses. But by your own logic when we have "the mmortal" at the club we go better so if Bozo was not coaching Easts we would have beaten Parra in those grandfinals. Thus Bozo cost us two premierships by coaching easts not Manly. But hey Bozo got the cash so its all good.

Rigor mortis has set in? Either that or lock raw.
image.png

So you have scapegoated Blake for the early 80's loses. But by your own logic when we have "the mmortal" at the club we go better so if Bozo was not coaching Easts we would have beaten Parra in those grandfinals. Thus Bozo cost us two premierships by coaching easts not Manly. But hey Bozo got the cash so its all good.
The Immortal is written in the history books and he is what he is and he does not have to prove anything to anyone . You can publish your own version on league greats and believe what you like .
Have a great day and Go the mighty Sea eagles !!!
thZO2TCWH6.jpg

The Immortal is written in the history books and he is what he is and he does not have to prove anything to anyone . You can publish your own version on league greats and believe what you like .
Have a great day and Go the mighty Sea eagles !!!
View attachment 4392
Thanks for agreeing with me mate.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8