Is Barrett to soft?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Those coaches considered the best a Bennett, Bellamy or Hasler if they are our coach this week do you all think the players still get 3 days solid off? They all seem to share one thing in common, a very high 'work ethic'.
I don't think the time off is a sign of a sub-par work ethic, but rather a smart way to address the lack of recovery time experienced to date (given the scheduling). Remember, he will have feedback from his medical and training staff based on individual player stats, health metrics etc that will advise certain rest periods for players.

I think we need to see how the players respond over the next 3-5 weeks. Personally, I did expect a freshening up period to be given to the players this week (which could pay dividends long term). We will beat the Warriors on Saturday @double hoops.

Bennett has long been regarded as someone who manages men well, who finds the balance between backing his players, being patient with performances and giving a well timed spray when needed. To start going off at the players this early in the piece leaves him nowhere to go (@Loobs made this point in another thread and I think he is right).

Most runs for most metres on Thursday, far out what more do you want

I cannot remember the last time I saw Tafua make a break. he used to do it regularly and be a huge meter maker so not sure what has happened.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    72.8 KB · Views: 12
I don't think the time off is a sign of a sub-par work ethic, but rather a smart way to address the lack of recovery time experienced to date (given the scheduling). Remember, he will have feedback from his medical and training staff based on individual player stats, health metrics etc that will advise certain rest periods for players.

I think we need to see how the players respond over the next 3-5 weeks. Personally, I did expect a freshening up period to be given to the players this week (which could pay dividends long term). We will beat the Warriors on Saturday @double hoops.

Bennett has long been regarded as someone who manages men well, who finds the balance between backing his players, being patient with performances and giving a well timed spray when needed. To start going off at the players this early in the piece leaves him nowhere to go (@Loobs made this point in another thread and I think he is right).
Hi I'm Trent I'm your new coach *flies off into fit of rage then calmly* now who's with me???

There's a lot of whinging here on this topic about Barrett,give the guy a break its round 5 for **** sake,look at the table I don't see any one team breaking away, couple of wins and your top,so let's chill give the team our support and Let's see how we go in a few weeks time,comp is so close that anyone can go on a run,and that could be us.

Those coaches considered the best a Bennett, Bellamy or Hasler if they are our coach this week do you all think the players still get 3 days solid off? They all seem to share one thing in common, a very high 'work ethic'.
Id say yes. But we will never know as you wont see another side playing 3 games in 10 days ever again. It ludicrous. Giving the players 3 days rest was a minimum imo.

Barrett said in an early season interview that with the draw we had - 3 games in 10 days - he and the coaching staff were looking at "resting" players, especially some of the older guys through that period.

With us being 0-2 that obviously changed the mindset to "all hands on deck" but with a few injuries and suspensions that didn't help either - although Tapau and BJ getting suspended may turn out to be a blessing down the track.

Snake even said that he probably wasn't 100% fit for the Sharks game but pretty much came back out of neccesity.

So three days off is no biggie, unless they were all going on a bender.

We'd have to ask his wife if Barrett's too soft.
My prediction would be not.:D

Sensible hat back on, I'm starting to think this guy might turn out a surprise packet as a coach. The improvement in our team from Round 1 to now has been significant and we will continue to get better.

Who says the club don't read silvertails? The latest news article from the club is purely justifying the players having 3 days off LOL. I don't recall any criticism in other media.

We can beat these Warriors.

Dylan Walkers defence is important. He hit like a hammer against the sharks. Has been arm grabbing every other week. Hit em hard early and we can grind our way to victory. All the best boys.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4