Is B Stewart training

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

COMMANDER

IF YOU DO NOT TRY YOU CAN NOT FAIL
Does anyone know if he's been running with the team?

"He's got the flu" could understandably mean he's broken down again.

Any info?

The betting odds haven't really changed, and nothing has appeared in any of the papers, I guess we will know at about 6:45 tomorrow

And there is a picture of him with DCE and Foran with the trophy in the Telecrap,I don't think it is a photoshop effort

The lurker said yesterday that he strained his hamstring in last weeks game against souths and is only a 60/40 change tomorrow.

Probably bull****.

Brett Stewart in doubt for NRL Grand Final
The rumour will not go away that champion Manly fullback Brett Stewart is only a 60-40 chance of playing in Sunday's grand final. I have been told on the quiet that Stewart’s hamstring injury was aggravated in last week's victory over the Rabbitohs.

He has been unable to complete any of Manly's training sessions this week with coach Geoff Toovey preferring him to get treatment and rest up. But with game day fast approaching, Stewart will be asked to stretch out at Saturday morning's captain's run to ensure he takes his place in the team.

The Sea Eagles have a capable replacement in Warriors recruit Peta Hiku should Stewart break down but I still expect the Snake to line up.

http://www.sportal.com.au/league/news/the-lurkernrl-rumour-filefriday-253606

I think snake will play. Even if its not 100% right.

This game is do or die so we will put all cards on the table. Snake didnt seem to be limping during the souffs game.

The below is written in the Manly Daily:

Stewart has declared he will take the field for tomorrow’s blockbuster fully fit.

"The hamstring is good," he said. "It was probably 80 per cent against Cronulla and then got up to about 90-95 per cent against Souths. So I’ll be fighting fit this week – 100 per cent.

Can anyone get down to training today to see if he runs? I'm feeling very nervous all of a sudden.

Stewart was in a pretty good mood when he was being interviewed this week. I doubt there is any truth to the rumours, you would have seen the anguish on his face if he busted.

Silvertails Poll:

Focussing on Brett's hammy, at what fitness level should he not start the match or play?

Option 1: His hammy is 25% fit and he can walk only and yell instuctions
Option 2: His hammy is 50% and he can run but not quickly, pass, yell instructions, catch bombs

Option 3: His ham is at 75-85%, run fast, pass, etc
Option 4: He can slither like a Snake should, etc etc, it was slight cold

My vote is he plays for Option . . . . . all the above ::cool:

Just back from watching the captains run at Brookie today, what I saw;

- Snake fit and healthy running around as well as Bruhrer
- Joe G running with them team
- Joe G and James Hasson not getting involved in the plays so much
- Gower will play for mine
- Team in great spirits
- Security was strong at the ground with employed guards at vantage point at the ground keeping media away from the closed session.
- Toovey and Stumpy very 'aggressive' with a TV cameraman telling him to go away and if they didn't oblige ' no interviews after the game'

I think Snake will play even if his hammy only 70-80% right. With the likes of Inglis, Slater, Boyd and Hayne more likely to be selected in the Kangaroos WC squad, this could be his last game this year so there is no point in resting him for next week when there is no next week.

Its all or nothing tomorrow night.

HoldenV8 said:
I think Snake will play even if his hammy only 70-80% right. With the likes of Inglis, Slater, Boyd and Hayne more likely to be selected in the Kangaroos WC squad, this could be his last game this year so there is no point in resting him for next week when there is no next week.

Its all or nothing tomorrow night.
WOW! I am overwhelmed by your thinking.

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7