Is 2V for real?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
hi bird friends,
agree with most of u here on Hodges and Ballin.
Des used a bench hooker successfully for years. We must revert the same;
1. get Hodges in for the 15min spells each half.
2. Wolfiie must also be selected as replacement for Blair.
3. Symonds should be in NSW cup while we give MCK another crack,
Point in matter;
going from NSW cup to first grade, Some players lift another gear
MCK getting another crack? I must of missed the first crack he had. I Think he's played a grand total of 10 minutes in 1st grade. Hardly call that getting a crack.

They are just the easiest and most obvious targets. Blair is horrible and my 80 year old mum runs faster than fatty hiku

Apparently wolfy has a multi stil love that is keeping him from selection
All up
DCE to leave
FOZ to go
Wolfy not to play 1sts this year
Manly the spoon at 800 to 1
Nice dividend and enough to buy back choc DCE FOZ and 1 year extension for himself in the latest 5 year plan
Only needs to drop the price of pies and entry to Brooky and we make him life member and live sports bet advertisement fr the hill

Fucn bored when we lose eh
Go manly still luv Yous

I lost a lot of respect for 2V when I saw the name "Hassan" in the squad.

None of us here are football wizards, but all of us can see a dud when it stares you in the face year after ****ing year.

2V needs glasses, or a new job.

Maybe Bozo will shed some light on the subject. One can only hope.

Some you need to remember how many injuries we have. That kind of impacts on who we can select. Hasson will not be anywhere near the side when all players are fit. However I do think Hodges needs to be in the 17, that is one decision I cannot understand.

Also if you think dropping Blair is going to solve all our issues you have no idea. He is a winger. Wolf was being slammed by all and sundry on here for the same issues last year.

Hodges was our best performer in last years finals series.
He shouldve been in the 17 from Round 1. Ballin should not be playing 80 minutes.
How he hasn't featured at all this year is ****ing unbelievable.

Agree - even more so now. Saw a replay on Fox today of our final game last year vs the Dogs and Hodges was very good. My bewilderment at his omission this year has been reinforced. He would at least give some spark to our attack.

Last edited:
I agree with others about using Hodges.....I don't think Tooves is a dill, which makes me start to wonder if he gets the last word on team selection.

I agree with others about using Hodges.....I don't think Tooves is a dill, which makes me start to wonder if he gets the last word on team selection.
I have no doubt he does....do you think Joe or anyone else is calling the shots in terms of who runs on the field? No way. Even if that farcical scenario was tried by management (which it wouldn't) Toovey would not stand for it under any circumstances and would tell them to stick it.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2