Is 2V for real?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
If he thinks that Ballin for 80 minutes and a plodder like Hasson is a better option than giving Hodges a go then I just cant fathom that.Our ruck play in attack is quite simply the worst in the league.Even the other struggling teams have guys like Peats,Hodgson.Ennis etc who give them something in offense.

Why did we sign the kid for 3 years from the Cows?He was ok when thrown in the deep end in the semis and even if it doesn't work out it has to be better than another reserve grade prop getting hammered.Just don't get it.
It is admirable how loyal Toovey is to his tried and tested players, facts are that our pack has been smashed week in week out for the last dozen games. I appreciate we are short handed but what we have seen for the last month has failed miserably. Surely some of these guys are on their last chance. We need some speed and variety around the ruck and give MattyB a rest and I would play Hodges because not only does he cover hooker he can also be a replacement half and lets face it our halves are not setting the world on fire are they?

Hassan
Enough said.

Hassans highlights reels are shorter than mini me ffs.

Goat photos - or hassans the fat greeks special "greek" friend.

Either way the team and us are ****ed again.

If he thinks that Ballin for 80 minutes and a plodder like Hasson is a better option than giving Hodges a go then I just cant fathom that. .

Its a bit ala hasleresque isnt it. Dessie did it any time he chose but then again he had a different team back then.

Wouldnt surprise me if the current state of play of internal politics isnt making team selection a bit safety first these days.

If he thinks that Ballin for 80 minutes and a plodder like Hasson is a better option than giving Hodges a go then I just cant fathom that.Our ruck play in attack is quite simply the worst in the league.Even the other struggling teams have guys like Peats,Hodgson.Ennis etc who give them something in offense.

Why did we sign the kid for 3 years from the Cows?He was ok when thrown in the deep end in the semis and even if it doesn't work out it has to be better than another reserve grade prop getting hammered.Just don't get it.
Totally agree. Susan you should be Toove's consultant.

2v could tell Ballin to run from dummy half more than 3 mtrs a game. That'd fix one problem.

Next!

hi bird friends,
agree with most of u here on Hodges and Ballin.
Des used a bench hooker successfully for years. We must revert the same;
1. get Hodges in for the 15min spells each half.
2. Wolfiie must also be selected as replacement for Blair.
3. Symonds should be in NSW cup while we give MCK another crack,
Point in matter;
going from NSW cup to first grade, Some players lift another gear

Why would anyone want to drop our wingers. They are the absolute least of our problems.

Pick on the other 15 players first.

Why would anyone want to drop our wingers. They are the absolute least of our problems.

Pick on the other 15 players first.
They are just the easiest and most obvious targets. Blair is horrible and my 80 year old mum runs faster than fatty hiku

Bob - have you watched Blair & the 25 meter gaps. You can not be serious.

I am absolutely serious.

For 5 years i heard the same cries about Wolfman, now some of those people want him back.

Don't get me wrong I don't really rate our wingers, but they are not the reason we are losing, not even close. Our forwards are getting trampled, we are constantly on the back foot. Blake Austin, who is bare a first grader out plays our million dollar halves. Our fullback doesnt seem interested. Cant put the same centres on the field two weeks running.

Once evrything else is fixed I will be happy to see the wingers issues addressed.

G'day all,Kinda funny really,Wolfman and Jorge were crucified because they were suspect under the highball and now weve got two blokes who are rock solid under the high ball and were still not happy.Can't win them all I suppose.
cheers mike

I'd pick Hodges on the bench. Use Ballin as a rotation in the second rower or lock position when Hodges come on.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6