Is 2V for real?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Poola

Reserve Grader
Seriously Tooves what does Williame and Blair and now Hassan bring to this team? Should we Lose this game, then 2V seriously needs to be questioned.What more does Wolfman, Hodges or to a lesser extent Vave have to do to get a run? Is this arrogance from the coach or what? I just don't get this.

Seriously Tooves what does Williame and Blair and now Hassan bring to this team? Should we Lose this game, then 2V seriously needs to be questioned.What more does Wolfman, Hodges or to a lesser extent Vave have to do to get a run? Is this arrogance from the coach or what? I just don't get this.
Hear what you are saying but he is on better pay than us to coach etc.

If he thinks that Ballin for 80 minutes and a plodder like Hasson is a better option than giving Hodges a go then I just cant fathom that.Our ruck play in attack is quite simply the worst in the league.Even the other struggling teams have guys like Peats,Hodgson.Ennis etc who give them something in offense.

Why did we sign the kid for 3 years from the Cows?He was ok when thrown in the deep end in the semis and even if it doesn't work out it has to be better than another reserve grade prop getting hammered.Just don't get it.

Players are promoted on form . If any one has been watching our NSW cup players they will know that Toovey is for real

Hodges was good enough against the table topping Mounties to get a chance in a side who have ZERO ruck penetration every single week.Hassons still has the photos.

Maybe Hasson shows tooves his youtube highlights video every week??

I thought Leary would come back in as at least he offered something different.

I agree that Hodges would be a good option on the bench but just heard on 2UE that T Trbojevic is out for 4-6 weeks and JSL is out for 6-8 Weeks so he seriously can't cut a break with his choice of selection

I'm with you @Poola ..... its so frustrating I could scream! :mad:

My guess is Wolfman's STILL being punished for his transgression last year. He's done his time and now they're punishing the team and us fans! Its not like he's playing badly in NSW Cup - quite the contrary actually.

As for Hodges, who knows why but can't understand his omission either. We could sure use him! Agree Blair, Williame and Hasson have had their chances and its well and truly time for changes.

Pffft - Toovey - you reckon he's choosing the team - I don't. Moronic selections.

I'm with you @Poola ..... its so frustrating I could scream! :mad:

My guess is Wolfman's STILL being punished for his transgression last year. He's done his time and now they're punishing the team and us fans! Its not like he's playing badly in NSW Cup - quite the contrary actually.

As for Hodges, who knows why but can't understand his omission either. We could sure use him! Agree Blair, Williame and Hasson have had their chances and its well and truly time for changes.

So we drop Blair and Williame, who replaces them? Wolfman is 1 but who else?

20992_10152700929442056_2695555446376314024_n.jpg

I would be picking Wolfy.

Surely he has done his time for his mistake, and we really need him at the moment.

Alot of these teams using 2 hookers have big packs and big back rows...

we dont have this luxury .... if we lose a forward injured in a game with hodges on the bench ... then we will be exposed ... we dont have enough upfront ...

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6