"Irritating Game"

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Kiwi Eagle

Staff member
"Irritating Game"

Thoughts on that line from Gould ???

Personally, I loved the game. Sure, it had some errors in it, but tough conditions breed those

It didn't have the behind the back passes, the chip n chases etc, but personally, I can enjoy a tough, roll the sleeves up forward arm wrestle as much as the flashy stuff. I enjoy watching Rose and Perry charge forward 20m as much as I enjoy watching a winger run 80

For me, it was tough, tight and tense, a  good footy game

Re: "Irritating Game"

Kiwi Eagle link said:
Thoughts on that line from Gould ???

Personally, I loved the game. Sure, it had some errors in it, but tough conditions breed those

It didn't have the behind the back passes, the chip n chases etc, but personally, I can enjoy a tough, roll the sleeves up forward arm wrestle as much as the flashy stuff. I enjoy watching Rose and Perry charge forward 20m as much as I enjoy watching a winger run 80

For me, it was tough, tight and tense, a  good footy game

It was definitely tense there at the end, I've got no fingernails left.

it was irritating, struggling to kick the ball 20m in the first half with a gale at our backs is irritating

Any game involving Slater where he gets to walk off the field at the end without a carear ending injury is irritating in itself.

Just the errors, and the fact that Melbourne Park has virtually no in goal made the game a bit irritating.
The end result however made the pain worthwhile :)

I watched it on channel 9 and while it was on I found it extremely irritating. But it's always hard to tell how much of that is due to their 'coverage', which as we know is in the form of 10 separate episodes with enough time in between to do the whole weekend's chores, feed the dogs, write a short story and paint the laundry.

After the game was finished of course I look back on it as a very enjoyable game!

Yea, a kinda irritating game to watch - cuz of all of our errors! Man, our Manly boys need to get on top of that and tidy it up, if they hope to make it past finals week 1.

GREAT to get that win under our belts tho!
I was full on pacing, jumping around, cheering Manly during that last 20 mins.

Given our errors, to win was excellent.  I watched the Tits v Gummies game and they were both atrocious.  Two easy wins coming up. 

SeaEagleRock8 link said:
I watched it on channel 9 and while it was on I found it extremely irritating. But it's always hard to tell how much of that is due to their 'coverage', which as we know is in the form of 10 separate episodes with enough time in between to do the whole weekend's chores, feed the dogs, write a short story and paint the laundry.

After the game was finished of course I look back on it as a very enjoyable game!

How did the laundry turn out ?

And whats the story about ?

Totally agree there Mata - everyone loves Rabbits whatever his name is - but man he irritates me. I know this is bias talking here, but whenever Manly are losing the penalty count by double that of the opposition, nothing is said about it. On the flipside - if their golden team get penalised - there's all hell to pay.

That's one example of many.

At least they get the players names right, unlike Foxtel. Braybrook was even ranting about Forans 1st try, when he had actually scored the week before. Also whenever Foran got the ball, apparently it was Matt Ballin - which confused him when Ballin actually passed to Foran ! LoL

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2