1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ironic post

Discussion in 'Rugby League Forum' started by voicefromthehill, May 11, 2012.

1. voicefromthehill

voicefromthehill Well-Known Member Premium Member

Ratings:
    +1,235 / 9
    I love a win - but bugger me it is hard to keep up with all the post game threads, why don't we try to keep all opinions to a "post game chat" thread? Just a thought

2. Canteen Worker

Canteen Worker Well-Known Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +212 / 5
    Thanks for adding another one!!!

3. Pablo

Pablo Well-Known Member Premium Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +1,342 / 15
    20 page threads are a pain in the bum when the 'last' button isn't working and you have hit next 20 times on your phone.

4. Berkeley_Eagle

Berkeley_Eagle Current Status: 24/7 Manly Fan 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +2,115 / 14
    Or you could use the match day thread

5. Manly Daly

Manly Daly Member

Ratings:
    +20 / 0
    Yep totally agree

6. voicefromthehill

voicefromthehill Well-Known Member Premium Member

Ratings:
    +1,235 / 9
    Fair point Pablo (Keiran Foran thread comes to mind!) - I am just amazed at the amount of new threads started, as BE said maybe match day thread could be used.

Oh and Canteen worker - Im sure you read the title of the thread and saw I recognised the irony in what I was doing.

Should really have put this in the Website suggestions section, sorry - if a good natured Mod sees this they may want to move this to a more appropriate section.

Cheers
    VFTH

7. Chip and Chase

Chip and Chase True Supporter Staff Member Administrator Premium Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +6,282 / 44
    Mate you miss the point. Some posters are afraid their highly valued opinion or keen observation will be lost in the mire of stupidity of an existing thread, hence they need to start another thread. There is the real irony.