iOS and Android Apps both now available

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Just noticed that the android app updated automatically this morning. When I opened it up I had to log in again. No issues before this logging in or getting notifications. I normally just use the app for the notifications and do everything else through a browser as the app has been very slow. Will try the new version and see if it has improved.

The App has gone through many iterations and updates and is now a really good tool.

A new updated became available today which adds new features including quick posting from anywhere.

Are people still using the app?
If so I would like to hear your thoughts

The App has gone through many iterations and updates and is now a really good tool.

A new updated became available today which adds new features including quick posting from anywhere.

Yep. One of the best apps I have

• 👍
Reactions: Dan

I'm having some issues with the App on IPhone , used it all the time up to just recently.

It seems to be buffering , and takes ages to do anything.

I tried,

1) Deleting the app and downloading it again.

2) pushing the button and closing down any app I have used ( do that daily now).

Currently using ST via my Google app ( assume safari) , works fast and none of the buffering that goes on at the top of the app.

By the way I have a reasonably fast NBN here 50 download / 20 upload but in reality I'm getting about 43-47/ 15-16.

Otherwise I loved using it.

I'm having some issues with the App on IPhone , used it all the time up to just recently.

It seems to be buffering , and takes ages to do anything.

I tried,

1) Deleting the app and downloading it again.

2) pushing the button and closing down any app I have used ( do that daily now).

Currently using ST via my Google app ( assume safari) , works fast and none of the buffering that goes on at the top of the app.

By the way I have a reasonably fast NBN here 50 download / 20 upload but in reality I'm getting about 43-47/ 15-16.

Otherwise I loved using it.
Install the version that rolled out a few hours ago. Lots of changes in there.

Install the version that rolled out a few hours ago. Lots of changes in there.
Just noticed mine now has a loading circle appears top left corner and a type message space down the bottom of screen. I guess that's part of the update but it must have done so automatically.

Just noticed mine now has a loading circle appears top left corner and a type message space down the bottom of screen. I guess that's part of the update but it must have done so automatically.
There was a software update on the website side that effects part of the app delivery also

I switched from iOS back to using Chrome about a month ago mainly because of clunky navigation/reload tools and popups. I'll give the new version a burl for a bit, thanks for sharing

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4