iOS and Android Apps both now available

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I might be slightly biased but thanks to dan we are try silvertails of the NRL fan forums. I mean look at it
Easy to use forum...check
Great mobile experience...check

And now an app as well...check check check

All for what? The cost of a tipping comp (not so subtle plug there)
Or Premium Membershp

• 🤝
Reactions: lsz
Can you chuck in or "code" back/forward buttons?
Looks like the viewer used doesnt support floating menus so short answer is no not at this point

Long answer is swipe backwards on the screen, you will go back, swipe forwards you will go forwards.

I am just finishing off the updated theme now and releasing it tonight for the whole site, I will then use that to make a new theme which has those buttons placed somewhere on all posts or something

@Dan you need to stop tinkering with the site! In case you missed the past six months, a lot of people around here don't like change so you'll likely put a lot of them off!

@Dan you need to stop tinkering with the site! In case you missed the past six months, a lot of people around here don't like change so you'll likely put a lot of them off!
It was a necessary change we had to upgrade for security reasons that meant some change

Cmon at least blame Zorba
I take full responsibility for my actions and the direction I sometimes have to take with the site.

I am not done with changes. I need to fix the front page and upgrade it yet

Is anyone having issues with the push notifications no longer sending to the app?
Anyone having issues staying logged in?

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4