Invitation

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Cameron

Make Manly Great Again #Hasler2019
http://www.manlyseaeagles.com.au/message-board-detail.asp?mbid=57782&s=0

Any of the Slivertails who are in brisbane or the goldy a few of us have been doing this on and off for a few seasons, We are gonna get together on sunday to watch game and it would be great to see some new faces.

None of the old supporter group factions were all just manly fans who have a beer and watch the eags.

good idea mate. i obviously am not there but a great idea. (P.S. Pass around a petition whilst you are up there too)

I wouldn't be able to make it this sunday (working) but i'd be keen to in the future.

Maybe i can attend the one Mata goes too?? 8| :D

Good stuff guys, get enough of you it will be like sitting on the hill at brookie

I wouldn't be able to make it this sunday (working) but i'd be keen to in the future.

Are you on the Sunny Coast Nutz? I might invade you or if the game is on pay tv you'll find me at the Caloundra RSL. ;)

I probably owe you a beer by now.

[quote author=Nutzcraw]

Are you on the Sunny Coast Nutz? I might invade you or if the game is on pay tv you'll find me at the Caloundra RSL. ;)

I probably owe you a beer by now.
[/quote]

I'm just south of the Sunny Coast... bout 20 mins drive. The Caloundra RSL is a good spot too.

You don't owe me anything.

Is i was to meet you, the first time you were to say Monoghan is on too much money for his ability i'll agree with you. The 55th time however i'll prolly get sick of it and tell you to pull your head in. ;)

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4