Introducing TC oops TB

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
hes not very inviting is he; trent

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2015-10-03 at 9.18.24 pm.png
    Screen Shot 2015-10-03 at 9.18.24 pm.png
    20.3 KB · Views: 5
Why does he always look like he's expecting another slap :mm:

Will be interesting to see him animated and tearing his hair out at Ref's rulings :giggle:

Hope he amazes us ASAP and we win our first Nines :clap:

What's this supposed to prove I mean by posting this?
How is this any barometer on how he will coach? He is just talking to his audience nothing more in the capacity of an adviser not motivational coach.
Personally I would still like to see Tooves at the helm but that ain't going to happen. If Bozo thinks this guy is a good coach I am happy to go with this until I see physical results. Anyway when De$$ left, Bozo was the one pushing for Tooves when Ricky apparently threw his hat in the ring.

Sniff sniff sniff.

Can someone teach him to use a hankerchief instead of constantly sniffing.

He seems to be following the same simple game plans that Toovey used yet toovey wasn't good enough Defence wins games. Ironstine

What's this supposed to prove I mean by posting this?
How is this any barometer on how he will coach? He is just talking to his audience nothing more in the capacity of an adviser not motivational coach.
Personally I would still like to see Tooves at the helm but that ain't going to happen. If Bozo thinks this guy is a good coach I am happy to go with this until I see physical results. Anyway when De$$ left, Bozo was the one pushing for Tooves when Ricky apparently threw his hat in the ring.
There was no point to the post other than providing a link that some might find interesting.

How on earth do you come to the conclusion that this post has anything to do with setting some kind of barometer of how good TB may be is beyond me.

The defensive patterns and structures he is talking about is nothing new or out of this world it was just a coaching class in some of the basics, it was not posted to say "Look at TB he is soooo much better than Tooves already and is going to win us 5 premierships in the next decade"

I do think his delivery style/tone has an engaging but direct toughness about it and on the surface seems to have potential----i still feel he is a little young but he does have that aura about him that i never felt with Tooves.

Tooves as a coach performed better than most people give him credit for under the unstable political environment he was in along with major salary cap pressures that reduced forward depth i doubt any coach could have or would have done better.

In saying that i never felt from day one that Tooves was going to generate that long term presence or aura which would keep players engaged and interested or attract players from outside the club.

Barret seems like someone who can talk technical with the intelligent players like DCE yet not get overly stuck in this character and bore the hell out of others who need it simple and direct, also has that underlying no BS country tone for maintaining discipline.

Personally i think 40 is a better age to start as his age is too close to the older guys in the club which may be an issue but the likes of Lyon,Matai and hopefully Ballin don't seem like the type of players who will disrespect or not make it easy for a young coach.

Sniff sniff sniff.

Can someone teach him to use a hankerchief instead of constantly sniffing.

He seems to be following the same simple game plans that Toovey used yet toovey wasn't good enough Defence wins games. Ironstine
It was not about deep game plans but a coaching class on the basics and providing a gateway for future coaches to polish their delivery skills in front of an audience of other wannabe coaches from what i can see.

There was no point to the post other than providing a link that some might find interesting.

How on earth do you come to the conclusion that this post has anything to do with setting some kind of barometer of how good TB may be is beyond me.

The defensive patterns and structures he is talking about is nothing new or out of this world it was just a coaching class in some of the basics, it was not posted to say "Look at TB he is soooo much better than Tooves already and is going to win us 5 premierships in the next decade"

I do think his delivery style/tone has an engaging but direct toughness about it and on the surface seems to have potential----i still feel he is a little young but he does have that aura about him that i never felt with Tooves.

Tooves as a coach performed better than most people give him credit for under the unstable political environment he was in along with major salary cap pressures that reduced forward depth i doubt any coach could have or would have done better.

In saying that i never felt from day one that Tooves was going to generate that long term presence or aura which would keep players engaged and interested or attract players from outside the club.

Barret seems like someone who can talk technical with the intelligent players like DCE yet not get overly stuck in this character and bore the hell out of others who need it simple and direct, also has that underlying no BS country tone for maintaining discipline.

Personally i think 40 is a better age to start as his age is too close to the older guys in the club which may be an issue but the likes of Lyon,Matai and hopefully Ballin don't seem like the type of players who will disrespect or not make it easy for a young coach.
Hey TC take a chill pill mate :) My goodness that is a long and detailed defence on how you did not post these videos to make some kind of critique on his credentials as a coach. Gee you just bagged him out for 3 paragraphs also! Seems a little manic to me!
Anyway enjoy your GF day and go Manly in the 20's :)

Hey TC take a chill pill mate :) My goodness that is a long and detailed defence on how you did not post these videos to make some kind of critique on his credentials as a coach. Gee you just bagged him out for 3 paragraphs also! Seems a little manic to me!
Anyway enjoy your GF day and go Manly in the 20's :)
So the manic person is the guy who creates a new thread with only links and no message while the calm composed sane person delivers a reply to my post that was reading into the thread as if there was some hidden agenda hmmmm that makes logical sense.

So the manic person is the guy who creates a new thread with only links and no message while the calm composed sane person delivers a reply to my post that was reading into the thread as if there was some hidden agenda hmmmm that makes logical sense.

The post was just a link for people to see a little of what to expect nothing more nothing less. My critique was just some off the cuff on the surface analysis of his delivery which i think was delivered a few years ago anyway, it was a little rough and nervous but understandable as he is learning the ropes.

Yep and also delusions of grandeur.
Your initial post was simply passive aggressive however in your defence you were direct and honest ( oversell) on what you were trying to say TC. We all know there is Also only one TC and that's you! champ

He doesn't strike me as the most articulate public speaker; I hope he is a good coach.

Lectures are caught in the old transmission style of education. Like there's a single right answer and you just need to remember and regurgitate it. As lectures go, TB's were not bad at all. And they are thought provoking in seeing how he reads the game. And if it was directed at our players on a day-to-day basis, I'd hope for something a whole lot more interactive and engaging in style.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6