• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

north coast eagle

Reserve Grader
Hi Folks

Thankyou for the opportunity to be a part of your site, to be informed and to discuss footy.
I have been following Manly since the days before they won their first premiership.
Though I dont live in Manly, nor did my Father, it has been a family tradition to follow the Seaeagles since my great grandfather had a shop in Manly and started supporting the team when they first entered the competion.
Some of may favourite players - the great Bob Fulton, Graham Eadie, Phil Lowe and these days Brett Stewart - of course.
Each year I go with may mates to see Manly play at Skilled Park - (the closest game to where I live on the North Coast).
I am already looking forward to the start of the next footy season.

Cheers

Hey, welcome to the site. Make sure you post on here before the Titans game this year and perhaps we can all meet up with you when we come up for the game. Also you should contact Mark, I don't think tickets to the function on the GC will be expensive and it will be a great opportunity to meet the players and fellow fans.

Anyway welcome, its great to have some 'old timers' around.

- Rusty

Should be two opportunities as well with a game V Bronco's being switched to a double header up here, and add GC in and that's three.

I can assure you of one thing....I'll be at every one of them!

Mark from Brisbane link said:
Should be two opportunities as well with a game V Bronco's being switched to a double header up here, and add GC in and that's three.

I can assure you of one thing....I'll be at every one of them!

I know a few of us, that having been to one of these games in the past have caught the bug and wouldn't miss them for the world.

Correct Rusty, the atmosphere in the "Manly" section at these games is quite incredible.....I realise nothing better than Brookvale Hill but the advantage you have with the away games is that you get several hundred (and sometimes thousands) of Eagles supporters all in one spot and they sing, chant and scream their lungs out and boy oh boy do we make a noise!

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6