Internet forum 101 - trolls and you

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

The Eagle

First Grader
Ok boys and girls let me introduce you to some concepts, well just the relevant one

Trolls

These bulldogs you see sprouting up are for the most part wankers, these wankers get off on your inflamed responses, whether you call them jihadists or gang rapists your reply equals a win for these lifeless wankers, you dont beat a troll by doing anything but ignoring it, every reply makes the trolls win just that little bit sweeter

If you feel that you must reply in kind point out that they are nothing but a wanking troll and lets try to show a little class that these people will never understand

Another more complex way to win is to reply with intelligence and courtesy, end the game by trying to engage them in intelligent conversation, they won't know what hit them and lose their ****

Do not under any circumstances be agressive and or offensive, they win and keep coming back, bore them to death with class, they will soon **** off, thank you for reading your way to victory

I'll be cleaning house tomorrow. Those on both sides who are responsible for racism, vilification and who have broken the rules of the forums will be taking a spell.

I know this is a tumultuous time but people need to grow up

Daniel said:
I'll be cleaning house tomorrow. Those on both sides who are responsible for racism, vilification and who have broken the rules of the forums will be taking a spell.

I know this is a tumultuous time but people need to grow up

Normally I wouldn't post this in the football section but these times called for more desperate attention, for reputation of our club and your site

That club could never repair itself since bullfrog departed so they've raided a successful club to show them how it's done.Trust me des will realise he's made a big mistake.

The Eagle said:
Darren said:
agree guys, I can't believe we get into banter here with them.

I can, its a bitter mix of heartbreak and passion,i just hope the powers that be will be understanding
Passion is no excuse, terrorists are passionate. Hmmm where have Iheard that before

Cambo said:
The Eagle said:
Darren said:
agree guys, I can't believe we get into banter here with them.

I can, its a bitter mix of heartbreak and passion,i just hope the powers that be will be understanding
Passion is no excuse, terrorists are passionate. Hmmm where have Iheard that before

Lol! They may take our coach and hopefully our mother[mind the language Shane]ing board!

Would be gold

question
did any of you ppl here happen to venture over to the kennel and register and post, if so were you civil, not that it makes too much of a difference but they are like puppies (lol) they will follow you back

like shane says ignore them

PONTIAN SEA EAGLE said:
That club could never repair itself since bullfrog departed so they've raided a successful club to show them how it's done.Trust me des will realise he's made a big mistake.
The bulldogs did not raid our club they have taken advantage of an incompetent and dysfunctional Manly board.

Its a pitty they didn't try to raid our board instead of our coach and possibly some of our players.

lol

There is light at the end of the tunnel.

Morally correct & definately the way to handle this situation.
Still feel that sharing relevants points without being over the top can be fun, but of course it can then spill overboard also.
Its important to realise the difference though - the imposters who are here to have genuine converse & make valid points are at times unfairly treated.
If I have offended the other low lifes in recent times theres no regrets - respect is earned & though most of them possess an inadequate iq, sometimes they need to know their place.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8