Internationals

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

eagles2win

Bencher
France 20 vs Wales 6

Ireland 30 vs Scotland 18

English 'Knights' 56 vs Ireland 4 (England Knights are a reserve team)

Thailand also played Philliphines

From what I can gather France will start a comp backed by some big Soccer Clubs there to run this time of the year.
So don't be surprised in the future if players negotiate a contract to play in that comp (If I was a player I would be hitting up my manager to do so)

I would like to see guys "retire" out to bush footy. I think the ARLC should contract guys to play/coach in the bush when they can longer get contracts with a club. Guys that have retired this year like Colin Best, Jaiman Lowe, John Williams, Casey McGuire who might still have a few years to play, it would be good in helping the country league.
I doubt France will ever be a power in the league world. Maybe our 2nd or 3rd tier guys might get a crack.

France were the last team we lost a series to.
France use to belt us 60 years ago.
When they get another SL team they'll become more competitive

eagles2win said:
France 20 vs Wales 6

Ireland 30 vs Scotland 18

English 'Knights' 56 vs Ireland 4 (England Knights are a reserve team)

Thailand also played Philliphines

From what I can gather France will start a comp backed by some big Soccer Clubs there to run this time of the year.
So don't be surprised in the future if players negotiate a contract to play in that comp (If I was a player I would be hitting up my manager to do so)

Phillipines def Thailand 86-0

eagles2win said:
France were the last team we lost a series to.
France use to belt us 60 years ago.
When they get another SL team they'll become more competitive

World Cups and Tri Nations etc are still counted as a series. In 2005 for example NZ won 2 of the 3 games between the countries

Seems a very exciting prospect, hereing northern soccer clubs lensl strasberg, nantes, Paris and Lyon fc to be invovled plus traditional clubs toulouse, pernignan, avignon, carrasonne, lezignan and limoux.

England vs Wales this weekend (poms should do the boyos by 30).
England 'knight' vs Scotland as well.

Fiji and Italy might have good teams in next years World Cup:
The Bati (Fiji) have apparently approached Koribete, Hayne, Petero and Tuquiri
The Azzuri have got Craig Gower and are trying for Campese. If both Mini bro's and Laffrenchi play as well as Mauro and Falcone might make the Finals

Something that's been annoying me Is this:
Every year the RLEF(rugby league European federation) has tests already lined up at the end of the year.
For years now Aus and NZ people have claimed they can beat test teams with a third string team - what I'm suggesting is back it up.
Every year we and the kiwis send our 2nds on tour to the US, Canada, Jamaica and the PAC Islands (while those teams might get flogged - long term it's good for them - Union followers might know this : for a while NSW didn't play qld due to them not being strong enough. The qru kept sending teams to NZ to toughen them up and then the nswru changed it's mind
Strengthening the code internationally will eventually get it more money.
Think of it this way : Short term pain, Long term gain.

For me the number 1 ranked team in the world has to be earned that year and playing 2 tests a year doesn't warrant be called number 1 in the world.
RLIF should make it a 5 test minimum for the year.

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6