International team of the year

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
The full list can be found here:

http://www.seaeagles.com.au/news-display/Killer-crowned-worlds-best-centre/65212

Brent Kite won the Player of the Year for Tonga in the COMPETING NATIONS' PLAYERS OF THE YEAR section.

Can't really argue too much with the team of the year but Shaun Johnson Rookie of the year?

Apparently he couldn't get past Yow Yeh for the award last year (pretty sure that wasn't Yow Yeh's rookie season either).

I seem to be missing something...

International rookie, only takes into account the Anzac test I guess for people from this part of the world. Tamou also debuted in that game, not sure who else did

Kiwi Eagle said:
International rookie, only takes into account the Anzac test I guess for people from this part of the world. Tamou also debuted in that game, not sure who else did

Tamou gives new meaning to the term "International Rookie"

Confusing.

Use to know how it was defined for the rlif awards.

I hope the club is keeping an eye on Rhodri Llyodd from Wales - plays centre and kills it and is only 19/20.
Don't forget that Killa and Skivvie are around the same age: late 20s so we'll need a succession plan.

Congratulations to Killer. I am glad to see him get some recognition. It is thoroughly deserved.

eagles2win said:
Use to know how it was defined for the rlif awards.

I hope the club is keeping an eye on Rhodri Llyodd from Wales - plays centre and kills it and is only 19/20.
Don't forget that Killa and Skivvie are around the same age: late 20s so we'll need a succession plan.

Get him on the Northern Beaches to start his apprenticeship after the RLWC.

Wonder what The Knob jockey Cameron Smith would sing after this "team" winning.

I'm so happy this has happened!

Just the other day my boss and many other work mates (i work in qld) were trying to tell me how much better hodges is than Jamie Lyon. I tried to argue my point but these qld'ers, geez they were a stubborn bunch, one of them even said "hodges has the greatest step the game has seen". Wow, at that point I was too stunned to argue.

Anyway, I'm going to go shove this and the RLW top 100 players list in their face with a huge smile.

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6
6 3 3 16 6