Interesting thought from a Sharks fan on their Forum

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Mata, we've already been thru all this champ. Grow a spine if your gonna use the "volunteer" angle. If your going to hammer someone, expect some back when you fall short of the mark. It sounds like we should all owe you something for this website? Can't we say anything negative to you or Daniel? Just like we couldn't be negative to SGT?

Daniel, dredge them out mate...cause Mata was laughing when i was hammering you...and you lost the plot and threated to ban me for calling you names, when in fact i asked you to go thru all the previous posts to find where I did this. Obviously you failed to find these at the time?

And i quite clearly pointed out that it was you calling me a d*ckhead amongst other things....which you then went away and didn't threaten me with a banning anymore.

I don't really see it as if I've won or lost....I'm just debating...I can only laugh that anytime people don't jump on your conga line, we are labeled with lack of integrity or ability.

How about showing yours.......

Like you always put people down on the MSE site, you always put others down to cover for your own little shortfalls, .

lol put others down on MSE.. odd that I dont even post there or have a login anymore...nice try champ.....!

You are a deluded soul dude. You really are!

and mata we all know you have an axe to grind with King, we just dont know why.

With me you know why - its the 100m plus performances that come - just not often enough, yet.

feed out a littl emore line...just a little more, i can feel them nibbling

Subject : Barks
Species : Invertebrate
Relative species : Snake. Slithers into forums on an irregular basis. Slithers out too.
Habitat : Enjoys being in the dark. Sh!ts itself in the truth revealing light of day.
Intelligence level : Hasnt evolved to reached measurable level as yet
Language : Barks only. Cannot bite.
Sustanence : Thrives on personal insults aimed at larger more dominant species who are a threat to the impotent and venomless snake
Defences : Likes to defend by attacking others. The attack always lacks vigour. Venom sacks are empty & inoperable.
Lifespan : Regarded as being the similar lifespan as Korean War army rations.
Fears : Jatz Crackers and all other meaningful humans found on intelligent football forums.
Summary : A largely useless creature who's opportunistic appearances warrrant contempt. A contrary creature lacking backbone or any discernable positive substance who attacks other creatures despite lacking the ability to inflict harm of any kind. No real future. Forecasted to become extinct prior to Ryan running out of Yarts.

[quote author=Matabele]
He's such a classy bloke is our Cliffy GC....

;)

he is, have you had the pleasure of seeing him out after a few drinks? :lol:

[/quote]
just because all the girls love the big man and not the bloke in gay shirt garts

no need to be jealous

Relative species : Snake. Slithers into forums on an irregular basis. Slithers out too.
Habitat : Enjoys being in the dark. Sh!ts itself in the truth revealing light of day.
Sustanence : Thrives on personal insults aimed at larger more dominant species who are a threat to the impotent and venomless snake
Defences : Likes to defend by attacking others. The attack always lacks vigour. Venom sacks are empty & inoperable.
Fears : Jatz Crackers and all other meaningful humans found on intelligent football forums.
Summary : A largely useless creature who's opportunistic appearances warrrant contempt. A contrary creature lacking backbone or any discernable positive substance who attacks other creatures despite lacking the ability to inflict harm of any kind. No real future. Forecasted to become extinct prior to Ryan running out of Yarts.

GOLD!!! :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6