1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Interesting Stats

Discussion in 'Rugby League Forum' started by Canteen Worker, Mar 26, 2008.

1. Canteen Worker

Canteen Worker Well-Known Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +212 / 5
    Sea Eagles rankings

Ladder position
    13th

Points for
    16th

Points against
    12th

Hit-ups
    4th

All run metres
    8th

Tackles
    8th

Completions
    3rd

Errors
    8th

It says to me that we are lacking penetration, need better field position and hopefully this should be rectified in weeks to come.

2. Ryan

Ryan Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +6,152 / 292
    Our problem is Canteen is that Bell, Vaeliki, Lyon & Robertson to a lesser degree cannot make line breaks this year for some reason.

3. SF08

SF08 Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    It'd help if the ball got out to them a bit more... (especially the wingers)

4. clontaago

clontaago Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +156 / 1
    Let's remember that we have played the Sharks (who are one of the better defensive sides, Melb only managed 3 tries against them) and the Knights who were dead keen to beat us and played with a lot of determination.

The Warriors with enough pressure put on them are a side that are capable of leaking points.

5. KaZa

KaZa Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +233 / 20
    yeah but Clontaago in finals footy they all play that keen.. does that mean we wouldnt get beaten? our players lacked hunger imo. Game was there to be won and they didnt want it hard enough.

6. Nutzcraw

Nutzcraw Active Member

Ratings:
    +4 / 0
    I tell you someone who has interesting stats.

Glenn Stewar. He has got through a mountain of work in the first 2 games. I think I read yesterday in the first round he made 40 tackles, 32 hit ups with 6 offloads.

I think the second game was a little less than that. But, he's killing it

7. PONTIAN SEA EAGLE

PONTIAN SEA EAGLE Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +948 / 80
    Ryan the problem is this have a close look at the backline when they recieve the ball they are virtually standing flat footed.What needs to be done is they need to be a little deep & run onto the ball with more force to charge at the line.