Interesting Stats

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Canteen Worker

First Grader
Sea Eagles rankings

Ladder position
13th

Points for
16th

Points against
12th

Hit-ups
4th

All run metres
8th

Tackles
8th

Completions
3rd

Errors
8th

It says to me that we are lacking penetration, need better field position and hopefully this should be rectified in weeks to come.

Our problem is Canteen is that Bell, Vaeliki, Lyon & Robertson to a lesser degree cannot make line breaks this year for some reason.

Let's remember that we have played the Sharks (who are one of the better defensive sides, Melb only managed 3 tries against them) and the Knights who were dead keen to beat us and played with a lot of determination.

The Warriors with enough pressure put on them are a side that are capable of leaking points.

yeah but Clontaago in finals footy they all play that keen.. does that mean we wouldnt get beaten? our players lacked hunger imo. Game was there to be won and they didnt want it hard enough.

I tell you someone who has interesting stats.

Glenn Stewar. He has got through a mountain of work in the first 2 games. I think I read yesterday in the first round he made 40 tackles, 32 hit ups with 6 offloads.

I think the second game was a little less than that. But, he's killing it

Ryan link said:
Our problem is Canteen is that Bell, Vaeliki, Lyon & Robertson to a lesser degree cannot make line breaks this year for some reason.
Ryan the problem is this have a close look at the backline when they recieve the ball they are virtually standing flat footed.What needs to be done is they need to be a little deep & run onto the ball with more force to charge at the line.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6