Interesting Clashes

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Canteen Worker

First Grader
Tomorrow will see some very interesting clashes.

Waterhouse, Clinton and Kite are all playing for Origin spots in three weeks time. Their match up will be fabulous. Menzies is also a chance though the backrowers were all pretty good for NSW.

The clash between the fullbacks will also be interesting. Stewart is a fullback of the future and Wesser is likely to be hurting due to his QLD omission.

The contrasting styles of Gower and Campbell and how they match up to the much discussed Sea Eagle halves will also be very interesting.

Hicks will look forward to matching up against old team-mates and rep wingers in Lewis and Rooney.

Bring it on - should be a close game and a good spectacle!!!

I wouldn't overrate the "hurting from missing Origin" factor - I tipped the Panthers last week banking on that. I thought that in theory a Kimmorley-less Sharks up against a team where Waterhouse, Lewis, Gower, Priddis, Clinton and Wesser were all overlooked for selection in Origin would've been the easiest pick of the round. Guess not.

The Panthers don't seem to have any passion at the moment (minus Pritchard). Maybe they'll turn up this week, but I just can't see it.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4