Interesting but not surprising

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

c eagle

Reserve Grader
Do you see DCE
image.png

DCE was 8th for try assist overall. Plus he was injured for the most of the year as was the team and the spine. I thought the DCE bashing was over.

Someone who gets paid as much as DCE shouldnt be getting the rubbish delivery he received from dummy half either.

If you want him to earn his dollars, give him the goal kicking duties, the extra responsibility and practice Can only improve his general leadership and ability to take control in general play as well.

If he wants to replace Thurston at origin and Aust he needs more strings to his bow. It's win win.

How many try assists he did or didn't get in 2016 is however completely irrelevant.

Someone who gets paid as much as DCE shouldnt be getting the rubbish delivery he received from dummy half either.

If you want him to earn his dollars, give him the goal kicking duties, the extra responsibility and practice Can only improve his general leadership and ability to take control in general play as well.

If he wants to replace Thurston at origin and Aust he needs more strings to his bow. It's win win.

How many try assists he did or didn't get in 2016 is however completely irrelevant.
So if you're a good goal kicker you make origin?

c eagle is blind. I looked at that photo over and again and for the life of me I couldnt see DCE. Is this like a Where's Wally contest or is c eagle hallucinating again? They do have medication for that.

• 😆
Reactions: Rex
Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4