interesting article by peter fitzsimons

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I'm not defending Fitzsimons in general, but I was pleased to see that article because I want that info about Maguire and Lima to be shouted from the rooftops. The brilliant sleuths among the ranks rugby league reporters had failed to bring it to light.

Sorry about the double posts, been having some issues for some reason!

SeaEagleRock8 said:
I'm not defending Fitzsimons in general, but I was pleased to see that article because I want that info about Maguire and Lima to be shouted from the rooftops. The brilliant sleuths among the ranks rugby league reporters had failed to bring it to light.

heeheehee

SeaEagleRock8 said:

You can delete double posts if you select edit, check the delete box and then hit the delete button.
------------------------------------------------------------
You can delete double posts if you select edit, check the delete box and then hit the delete button.
------------------------------------------------------------

:)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8