Interesting about lockies injury

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Dan

Kim Jong Dan
Staff member
Administrator
Tipping Member
I wish the bloke well and hope he plays, he doesn't deserve to go out like that.

Anyway on Facebook, foxsports has a post about an upcoming press conference on whether or not lockier will play, someone commented on the post soon after saying "rumour has it that he had surgery to have a plate inserted"
It was deleted very soon after. Interesting

Anyway announcement is 12:30, you would think the fact they are having a press conference probably means he won't play

He will play. It does not matter anyway we will need to play at 100% to beat them regardless.

Triple m twitter are reporting 2 plates inserted to his face. If that's the case oh&s wise he can't play the game has a duty of care to the bloke

I personally think he is gone. However I would be confident we can beat them with or without him. They want him to play he wants to play but he wont play.

One thing I will say is i applauded him at the end of that game he was all class playing in that kind of pain and kicking the winner. Bloody Gutsy

Yeah that was the rumour on Facebook. If so it would be a bloody fought display to play. I guess we find out in 20 mins

And now i am officially sick of him. He is the new media darling because no more Tigers. I compare Marshall and Lockyer to Good songs on the Radio you can love listening to a song but when it gets played on rotation 50 times a day you will hate it no matter how good the song is. Thats how i feel about these guys

Brisbane Broncos coach Anthony Griffin to announce at 12:30pm (EST) whether Darren Lockyer will play against Manly. Watch the press conference Live on Fox Sports News (Channel 513).

There is a press conference at 12.30. This is a joke already.

Least all the talk will be about Lockyer all week.

Press conference will say that Gould and Gallop will spend all week massaging his gums so that he can play

He is out guys

http://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/rugby-league/league-news/its-over-cheek-injury-knocks-lockyer-out-of-nrl-finals-20110918-1kfnq.html

Ceagle said:
He is out guys

http://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/rugby-league/league-news/its-over-cheek-injury-knocks-lockyer-out-of-nrl-finals-20110918-1kfnq.html

I think he will still play.

Well i just watched the Press Conference, he has had surgery and the final decision to play will be Locky's so he will play without a doubt imo.

Funny how foxsports doctored the comments on the post.

They are dreaming even if he does play i dont care how tough he is he wont be effective.

No doubt Hasler will prepare our boys for a fully fit Lockyer.

Lockyer has the hopes of the everyone on his shoulders.

My god perish the thought he beats us and wins the GF with a broken cheekbone. They will make him an immortal in November. God i hope that doesnt happen not just for us but for the sake of not having to listen to all the media after it.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2