Injury Updates ?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Copa Eagle

Reserve Grader
Noticed there was not any injury concerns lastnight ! Although killer looked very lathargic. So for the boys that pulled out about an hour before the game, where are they at ?
Brett - Hamstring Twinge ?
Wolf - I sore him in a full leg brace ?
Trex - Dodging fans after the game to get on the bus, looked absolutely fine !
Rodney - Any definate weeks yet ?

P.S was gutted that the injured/Suspended players did the runner onto the bus avoiding fans, whilst the boys that gave it there all were willing to get photos taken and autographs, not impressed.

Copa Eagle link said:
Noticed there was not any injury concerns lastnight ! Although killer looked very lathargic. So for the boys that pulled out about an hour before the game, where are they at ?
Brett - Hamstring Twinge ?
Wolf - I sore him in a full leg brace ?
Trex - Dodging fans after the game to get on the bus, looked absolutely fine !
Rodney - Any definate weeks yet ?

P.S was gutted that the injured/Suspended players did the runner onto the bus avoiding fans, whilst the boys that gave it there all were willing to get photos taken and autographs, not impressed.
Well if Wolfman is in a leg brace I guess Hoppa's will be able to stay in the team.

5_17_1.png

01.Brett Stewart
02.Michael Robertson
03.Jamie Lyon (c)
04.Steve Matai
05.Will Hopoate
06.Kieran Foran
07.Daly Cherry-Evans
08.Jason King (c)
09.Matt Ballin
10.Brent Kite
11.Anthony Watmough
12.Joe Galuvao
13.Glenn Stewart

14.Terence Seuseu
15.Jamie Buhrer
16.George Rose
17.Vic Mauro
18.Tim Robinson

Coach:Des Hasler

If wolfie is wearing a leg brace you'd assume he'd be out for a while. Out of the 2 wingers who has been better value? D.Williams or Robbo?

he had full weight on the leg that was in the brace, whats the go with him, shoulder/collarbone, hamstring, Knee ?

swoop link said:
If wolfie is wearing a leg brace you'd assume he'd be out for a while. Out of the 2 wingers who has been better value? D.Williams or Robbo?

Robbo of course. BUT where I would keep Wolfie around for is  Membership, Merchandise, Media etc.

Sea Eagle big guns set for returns

James Hooper From: The Daily Telegraph
http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/sport/nrl/sea-eagle-big-guns-set-for-returns/story-e6frexnr-1226032528772

HERE comes the cavalry. The Sea Eagles are likely to be near full strength for next Saturday's blockbuster against Cronulla at Toyota Park.

Injured fullback Brett Stewart, suspended centre Steve Matai and prop George Rose are all expected to be available.

Stewart missed last Friday's loss to South Sydney with a hamstring twinge sustained at training on Thursday but is expected to be cleared to play.

Manly coach Des Hasler paid tribute to the club's generation next, including William Hopoate, Jamie Buhrer, Daniel Harrison, Tim Robinson and Michael Oldfield, after they filled the breach in recent weeks.

Rushed into the NRL amid a mounting injury list and suspensions, the Eagles' new breed proved a revelation.

"There's been no excuses from anyone, we've just got on with the job and I've really got to praise the job our younger guys have done over the past month," Hasler said.

"They bring an enthusiasm that's making the senior players really get excited about what's at stake.

"It makes it really healthy and exciting.

"It's been great for the club's development going forward having all these young players who have really come up and performed really well.

"The club's in a pretty healthy spot."

Sea Eagles winger David Williams is expected to be sidelined for the next three to four weeks with a knee problem, while Tony Williams will have an ankle injury assessed.

Wolfie again, we did sign him for Parra because he never played, 1 great year and we are now back to his ole Parra days of constant injuries. He is great for marketing though, get him out on the stands signing and pushing memberships at games. Crowds will flock to him, get some value for the 200 odd grand.

Darren link said:
Wolfie again, we did sign him for Parra because he never played, 1 great year and we are now back to his ole Parra days of constant injuries. He is great for marketing though, get him out on the stands signing and pushing memberships at games. Crowds will flock to him, get some value for the 200 odd grand.
one great year and a premiership and he played majority of 2009 Darren give him a break

I know Cam but no 2010 and already injured again for at least a month. Our injury concerns are a big problem with these higher paid guys. Although I'd rather Wolfie, Lyon and Brett fit in August, not April. 

Injury update after Round 4
4/04/2011 3:04:28 PM
http://www.mwse.com.au/default.aspx?s=article-display&id=35152&title=injury-update-after-round-4

Steve Matai will return from suspension and Brett Stewart, George Rose, and Tony Williams are expected to be available for selection for Saturday’s Heritage Round clash with the Cronulla Sharks at Toyota Stadium.

Matai has been training hard for his return and says he has a lot of ground to make up for the team following his long suspension from the final round
match against Canterbury at Brookvale Oval last season.

“It has been frustrating watching the team play but I want to hit the ground running against the Sharks and make up for lost ground,” Matai said.
Matai will be rushed straight back into the side by coach Des Hasler.
The Sea Eagles injury list and availability as of Monday, April 4 is:

UNAVAILABLE

Anthony Watmough (club suspension -1 week)
Terence Seuseu (club suspension – 1 week)
Shane Rodney (indefinite – shoulder injury)
David Williams - 3 weeks – knee strain.

EXPECTED BACK THIS WEEK V SHARKS

Brett Stewart (hamstring strain)
Tony Williams (ankle)
George Rose (corked thigh)
Steve Matai (from suspension)

INJURED V SOUTHS BUT EXPECTED TO PLAY

Brent Kite (ribs)
Kieran Foran (cut eye)

Smith had his leg heavily iced on Sunday.  What's the go with him.  He's the most damaging of their forwards.

Injury Update after Round 5
11/04/2011 12:58:31 PM
Brett Stewart is hopeful of being passed fit to play against the New Zealand Warriors at Brookvale Oval on Saturday after being ruled out for the second week in succession with a hamstring strain for last Saturday’s thriller against the Sharks.

Stewart strained his hamstring at training on Thursday and the club medical staff ruled him out of the Sharks match.
Coach Des Hasler said Stewart was a chance of playing against the Warriors.

“We will see how he is mid week,” Hasler said.

Suspended players Anthony Watmough and Terence Seuseu will be available for selection.

The official injury update is:

Injured v Cronulla Sharks

George Rose (calf)

Missed v Sharks with injury

Brett Stewart (hamstring)
David Williams (knee)
Shane Rodney (shoulder)

Expected to Return v Warriors

Brett Stewart
Anthony Watmough
Terence Seuseu

Rose injured again?

Given that all of his injury troubles with us have been related to his lower body I think that it's time for big George to lose some of that gut. His legs don't seem to be able to handle that much weight (unsurprisingly).

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4