1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Injury Update

Discussion in 'Rugby League Forum' started by johnperi01, May 19, 2011.

1. johnperi01

johnperi01 Member

Ratings:
    +5 / 0
    From the MWSE website:

The Sea Eagles took some hard knocks against the Titans on Monday night but had no long term injuries come out of the game.

They were fortunate enough to only have four players receive injuries in their win over the Gold Coast.

Kieran Foran - concussion/hip
    Glenn Stewart - concussion
    Steve Matai - Shoulder
    Michael Robertson - ankle

Heading into the BYE weekend, the week off for the players has come at just the right time. Injured players will have the week off and resume training next Monday in preparation for their Round 12 clash against the Broncos.

Jason King will be fit for State of Origin Game I Wednesday week despite missing Round 10 due to a rib injury.

Brett Stewart has rested his strained hamstring and will return in two weeks time against the Brisbane Broncos.

Shane Rodney is set to spend another six weeks on the sideline after suffering a shoulder injury in Round 1 of NSW Cup this season.

2. torana355

torana355 Well-Known Member Premium Member

Ratings:
    +1,491 / 27
    Nice i hope Snake can finally start stringing some games together, i think we can beat the Broncos and the Dogs with him in the side. :)

3. Cliffy4PM

Cliffy4PM Active Member

Ratings:
    +29 / 4
    Wasn't the 1st round of the NSW cup 11 weeks ago? When does Rodney return?

4. chrisos

chrisos Active Member

Ratings:
    +50 / 19
    Rodney has had the worst luck of late,we need him back so he can start kicking goals,didnt he kick like a bout 25 in a row at one stage?Id hate to see late in a game us traling by 1 or the scores tied and Cherry Evans having to kick one from touch to win us the game,good to see snake coming back for the broncos aswell.

5. codewana

codewana Active Member

Ratings:
    +58 / 0
    Rabbitohs game comes to mind.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Frank

Frank Well-Known Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +1,159 / 26
    Interesting to see that Robbo has an ankle injury. I wonder if it would have kept him out of a game had we had one this weekend. I think not!

7. MadMarcus

MadMarcus Local Lunatic 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +5,824 / 53
    Very professional of Robbo (as usual) to make sure we had the bye before obtaining an injury.

• Like Like x 1
  8. The Who

The Who Well-Known Member

Mona Vale
    Ratings:
    +4,840 / 103
    Have you ever noticed how often a club says: "The bye has come just at the right time for us".
    It should be added to the long list of RL cliches.

9. jjai

jjai Active Member

Ratings:
    +88 / 0
    this topic would have more punch had we been playing this week , but since we have the bye it`s cool mate.. thank f**..:)

10. Matabele

Matabele Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +466 / 6
    Another thing that annoyed me was the number of times the Manly vs Titans game was referred to as a 4 point game with both teams having a bye. Do you have to earn your 2 points from the bye by winning the week before? I think not.

11. Chip and Chase

Chip and Chase True Supporter Staff Member Administrator Premium Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +6,282 / 44
    Whare ?? What's the latest on him ?

• Like Like x 1
  12. jjai

jjai Active Member

Ratings:
    +88 / 0
    they are probably juggling between him & oldfeild...which one to keep, whare would be the cheaper option..

13. Chip and Chase

Chip and Chase True Supporter Staff Member Administrator Premium Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +6,282 / 44
  14. jjai

jjai Active Member

Ratings:
    +88 / 0
    i meant money wise :p..

15. Wolfpack

Wolfpack Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +310 / 0
    He's been playing NSW cup the last few weeks I believe.