Injuries

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I'd wet myself if we signed Tamou

Seems unprobable but could be possible if Kite and Joe moved on after next season (with maybe rose as well)

Though this would rely on having two of Stromquist, Sao, Jake and Cunnigham step up

I'd wet myself if we signed Tamou

Seems unprobable but could be possible if Kite and Joe moved on after next season (with maybe rose as well)

Though this would rely on having two of Stromquist, Sao, Jake and Cunnigham step up

Someone correct if I am wrong however I thought any player that suffers concussion can't play the following week! Will this apply to Buhrer? It didn't look to good.

Someone correct if I am wrong however I thought any player that suffers concussion can't play the following week! Will this apply to Buhrer? It didn't look to good.

OneEyedEagle said:

I am pretty sure the rule is that if they are concussed and removed from the field they are not allowed to return for that game only

OneEyedEagle said:

I am pretty sure the rule is that if they are concussed and removed from the field they are not allowed to return for that game only

Daniel said:
OneEyedEagle said:

Thanks Dan :)

Daniel said:
OneEyedEagle said:

Thanks Dan :)

It's been reported in the SMH quoting Toovey that all are good to go on Friday night except for Wolfie, who is getting scans today, but may also be Ok.

He states categorically that he won't be resting any players because he wants to build the combinations after a disrupted season.

It's been reported in the SMH quoting Toovey that all are good to go on Friday night except for Wolfie, who is getting scans today, but may also be Ok.

He states categorically that he won't be resting any players because he wants to build the combinations after a disrupted season.

FoxSports News just interviewed GRose - broken nose.

His only comment was,'Im not as gorgeous as I used to be. Hoping to get out of a few day's training. But will be playing Friday' :D

His only comment was,'Im not as gorgeous as I used to be. Hoping to get out of a few day's training. But will be playing Friday' :D

With the concussion it depends how they recover. King was sidelined for period earlier this year after being concussed in a match. He actually played on at the time but then a few days later started getting bad headaches.

Nowadays there is a bit more awareness about possible effects of rattling the brain around inside the skull. The long term effects can be devastating even when you haven't been concussed at the time. There are ongoing studies but there is enough known already that clubs have to be pretty careful in this area now.

With the concussion it depends how they recover. King was sidelined for period earlier this year after being concussed in a match. He actually played on at the time but then a few days later started getting bad headaches.

Nowadays there is a bit more awareness about possible effects of rattling the brain around inside the skull. The long term effects can be devastating even when you haven't been concussed at the time. There are ongoing studies but there is enough known already that clubs have to be pretty careful in this area now.

HappilyManly said:

Get out of training!!??!! George probably punched himself in the nose.

HappilyManly said:

southsideeagle said:
HappilyManly said:

Georgie uses such excuses as : 'I left my homework at home', 'my dog ate it', 'i cant train because i left my size 17 footy boots in the boot of the car, and i've locked my keys in there as well', '2v told me i couldn't train until i get some weight off, nothing about not playing tho', 'the set moves have been organised around choc and trex',

southsideeagle said:
HappilyManly said:

Georgie uses such excuses as : 'I left my homework at home', 'my dog ate it', 'i cant train because i left my size 17 footy boots in the boot of the car, and i've locked my keys in there as well', '2v told me i couldn't train until i get some weight off, nothing about not playing tho', 'the set moves have been organised around choc and trex',

The best line from George this year has to be the "I don't do core" in that stitch up of Choc on NRL Extra last week.

The best line from George this year has to be the "I don't do core" in that stitch up of Choc on NRL Extra last week.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6