Injuries

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Copa Eagle

Reserve Grader
So whilst everyone is caught up in this suspension rubbish im wanting to know what the hell happened.

- Whats Bretts injury (is it bad)
- When will hoppa be back ?

These are my only 2 questions can someone please answer these !

• 👍
Reactions: Rex
The positive news is that Brett's injury is a low grade medial strain meaning that he should be right to play in the first week of the Semis, depending on 'other matters'. Hoppa is racing the clock to be fit on the same weekend. His injury is said to be healing well.

This is based on media reports over the weekend.

I'm not sure about Brett. He played on for 10 mins after supposedly hurting it in the fight. Then he jogged off the field at half time. Don't be surprised if they took him off the field given the nature of the game and the fact that Melbourne only managed to attack our try line when we knocked on off the kick off and then right before halftime when Robbo put that good defensive tackle on. We had them beat before halftime.

Barring suspension, they'll give him next week off and trot out for the finals i reckon.

Fonz said:
I'm not sure about Brett. He played on for 10 mins after supposedly hurting it in the fight. Then he jogged off the field at half time. Don't be surprised if they took him off the field given the nature of the game and the fact that Melbourne only managed to attack our try line when we knocked on off the kick off and then right before halftime when Robbo put that good defensive tackle on. We had them beat before halftime.

Barring suspension, they'll give him next week off and trot out for the finals i reckon.

nah he is injured, looks like 2 weeks from all reports I have had. Medial ligament strain nothing to panic about at this point

I saw Hoppa after the game and he was walking pretty good and without a brace (he had a brace on after the Dogs game last Sunday). But I can't see him been ready for this Sunday. Robbo to fullback (or if suspended like media are suggesting - Oldie to fullback. He plays there in NSW Cup).

Tunks again on Talking Sport (he's annoying me today) keeps telling people Brett may not be back at all because of his knee. Anyone else heard about this?

Members online

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4