Injuries - NRL Site

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Reserve Grader
Our Injuries.

Glenn Stewart -Finger Injury
Round 9-10

Kieran Foran -Hamstring Injury
Round 9-10

Brett Stewart- Rib Cartilage Injury
Round 9-10

Jason King-TBA
Round 9

God these are dragging on and on. Not looking good for this week imo. :(

1947 said:
Our Injuries.

Glenn Stewart -Finger Injury
Round 9-10

Kieran Foran -Hamstring Injury
Round 9-10

Brett Stewart- Rib Cartilage Injury
Round 9-10

Jason King-TBA
Round 9

God these are dragging on and on. Not looking good for this week imo. :(

Looks like they will ready roughly around the same time as Trex`s suspension expires.
That will leaves us exactly 13rounds(once the byes are taken out) to try & get a top 4 finish.
:argue:

PONTIAN SEA EAGLE said:
How precise are these dates they were due back earlier last time i checked.

Yep exactly. Each week it gets extended, for all noted minus King who is a new addition. Very frustrating, and no communication from the club, esp in regards to Glenn.

1947 said:
PONTIAN SEA EAGLE said:

Yep exactly. Each week it gets extended, for all noted minus King who is a new addition. Very frustrating, and no communication from the club, esp in regards to Glenn.

I'm sure Des still logs on to MWSE, may be we are foxing with him ;-)

Mals said:
1947 said:
PONTIAN SEA EAGLE said:

I'm sure Des still logs on to MWSE, may be we are foxing with him ;-)

No Des logs on here mate. He has built a lucrative career taking the advice of the Ironstines here.

1947 said:
PONTIAN SEA EAGLE said:

didn't the club release something before last weeks game saying glen will definitely be back for the dogs game? or did i dream that?

Supernintendo Chalmers said:
1947 said:
PONTIAN SEA EAGLE said:

didn't the club release something before last weeks game saying glen will definitely be back for the dogs game? or did i dream that?

Yep, I remember that as well, I've just had a look on the NRL site under Casualty Ward
Ben Farrar Knee Round 1 Season 0 0
Glenn Stewart Finger Round 1 Round 8
Thats all I could find about injuries to our players

This is just a horror start to the season. In 2009 we didnt have our full backline on the field until very very late on in the year and it cost us. I fear this is exactly the same outcome.

We really need to finish top 4 to be any sort of chance in the finals, but if things keep going as they are, that seems a very distant hope

I think it may be on there because he failed the City v Country fitness test, that may mean he has an injury that sees him out of this weekend but will be ok to play for us.

As long as it was the city v country doctors that ruled him out, it shouldn't be an issue.

Also it will be Matt who will need to update you rather than Larissa

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
  • lsz
    First Grader
Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8