injuries from last night?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

DSM5

First Grader
I know Princess will be back next week. Choc looked a little battered last night as did Matai. Anyone wise to injuries? Looking at the Tits go down today they look like they've booked their away trip already starting next Monday week.

Matai and Choc played on like champions! Should be alright I think.
Titans game could be a danger. They got nothing to lose.
We've all seen how Manly turn up this year against lesser opposition.

What's in our favour against the Titans is that they gave it to us at home last time, so we really owe them one

stoodamire said:
Matai and Choc played on like champions! Should be alright I think.
Titans game could be a danger. They got nothing to lose.
We've all seen how Manly turn up this year against lesser opposition.

No I think it's a great thing they lost as they would of had a lot more to play for had they won. they will be up for it one week out from finals football with a top 4 position on the line. If we as fans can see how important the game will be, how much more the players themselves.

Sheikheagle said:
Apparently ben hunt (mike's brother) has stud marks over his face from TREX trampling him all night

That's Karmichael to you...;)

Peter C said:
What's in our favour against the Titans is that they gave it to us at home last time, so we really owe them one

You wouldn't think they'd be desperate any more, after getting flogged by Penrith today, their chances are all but gone. If that's what they were able to dish up today, I can't see them being too much trouble for us.

Need to rest a few! Choc is one! Surely won't lose to Coast now they have nothing to play for and us, top 4!

IMO, Tooves won't rest anyone vs Titans but give the deserved ones an early shower like he did with Choc on Friday night.
Our best team will start.

Darren said:
Need to rest a few! Choc is one! Surely won't lose to Coast now they have nothing to play for and us, top 4!

With the Bunnies playing on Friday night, we will know exactly how many points we need to win by, to leap frog them on the table(presuming they win today) . The question is do we want to get in front of them. Could someone start a new thread with a poll, asking Silvertales members who they would rather play, eg Dogs in Sydney or Storm in Melbourne.

Talking about resting players is ridiculous unless Souths get beat today and next friday night.If souths win today we have to beat the Titans to make sure of a top 4 spot even if the bunnies lose to Newcastle (as the cows play after us).A narrow loss may get us home if Souths get well beaten but Toovey will not take any risks and nor should he.

Missing a top 4 spot means away games after week 1 and no one wants that result despite the fact we are playing very well.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4