injured players

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

jbb/james

First Grader
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Stewie and chee kam due back round 13, next game. What are the chances of brett returning for the warriors game do you think. Then the doggies the week after

No need to risk him, they'll give him a bigger break, and we'll be better for it come October ;)

Agreed, I don't think they should rush either back. I would say it would be better to keep B.Stewart out until the Bulldogs game at least possibly after the second bye would be better to make sure he is 100%.

As for Chee Kam, won't be match fit for a while yet. Better off easing him into the lower grades first.

I personally think that for the NZ and Bulldogs game the current squad is more than capable to get the job done plus we do have a bit of a buffer to the teams under us.

When was the last game Chee Kam played? I know a lot of supporters had him pencilled in to take T-Rexs spot from round 1, whilst its unlikely he will see first grade this year one could argue he's been as effective for us in that spot as T-Rex has been for the Dogs. Considering we're only paying him a small percentage in comparison I think that's a win for us!

I heard Brett back after the 2nd bye....no need to rush him back...He's still a while away from being right.
He could play earlier but it would be an emergency not preferred

Why is everybody worried about rushing Brett back ? If he is ready, play him. No point him sitting on the pine while he is ready to go

The initial diagnosis was 4 weeks and by the time we play the Warriors it will have been 5

Agree Kiwi if he is fit play him,if not don't.At 500k a year it is ridiculous warming the bench.He could get injured at any time so having him fit sitting in the bleachers doesn't help anyone.

At least his injury was a bone chip & not a soft tissue injury. Really drops the chances of his recovery dragging on (as we saw with the hammy issues) or straining the same muscle in his first game back.

Thing is with Chee-Kan, he was injured before the season started and was out for the first few rounds and then he was soon after injured again. So he's had no time to assert himself. Hopefully he'll have a clear run for the remainder of the year and get his chance closer to the semis.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4