Injured Eagles

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Sad news for Brenton, not sure if keeping him on the field after he injured himself on Friday night helped matters at all for him though.

Anyway thanks for the hard work BJ, your a good bloke and you really gave your all on the field and I am gutted that you could not play on for the rest of the season with the Mighty Sea Eagles. Not sure if you will be playing with us next year, but I wish you all the very best with your future.

Walker can run like a rabbit, but has no idea of setting up or offering support. So Turbo is left alone after a brea. I'd love someone to smash him in the head when he does his next emu dance on the spot :banghead:
giphy.gif
Ah the emu dance. I didn't know the technical term until now. The Plane used to do this and I thought he needed a head slap for it.

Wonder if Lewis is right to play, Barrett could be playing games here..... Possibly Leary into side for Lewis and knight onto bench...... We really need an injection of enthusiasm into this side , we get the same **** each week.

Turn out the lights, the 2016 party is over.

Such a good idea to get rid of guys like Hiku and Gutho.

Yep, and Tom Symonds (know he's not a back but he has filled in there).

Hopefully its time to chuck some of the young guns in, Hynes, Wright, Ramien, Knight, the club has zero to lose now we haven't a snow flake's change in hell of reaching the 8 (and even if we did we'd be blown away within the first week) so lets give these guys a shot at the big time.

Nothing to lose and everything to gain.

Poor Skivi, why don't the Insurers recognize his battered body as a legitimate medical retirement case :(
Disc replacement surgery - ouch !

It's not as much fun, without Matai :inlove:
cf5131f9388d6acdcbee82db4b9076d2

Last edited:
When it rains it pours. Good thing we're getting all our bad juju out this year. Next year should be a DREAM RUN!

The club is getting it in the arse from Gould's "football gods" for treating Tooves so poorly. The fans are the collateral damage

Lets be honest Matai has had a shoulder and neck problem for the last 3 years ! Surely the medical staff should have known this and the Club advised not to resign him. Don't get me wrong I think he is or was a fantastic footballer who gave his all but if the guy is constantly injured with the same injury his contract should not have been renewed !Sad to say but we needed to bite the bullet here as well !

One of my all time favourites and you could never doubt his contribution. Hope he comes back bigger and stronger. Good luck Steve !

When it rains it pours. Good thing we're getting all our bad juju out this year. Next year should be a DREAM RUN!
I thought we got rid of the badass juju injury wise last year. I picture what the bad juju would look like and I see Zorba.

I thought we got rid of the badass juju injury wise last year. I picture what the bad juju would look like and I see Zorba.
I think Parra have voodoo dolls of all our players and they are picking them off one by one as payback for all the duds they've signed from us...

I think Parra have voodoo dolls of all our players and they are picking them off one by one as payback for all the duds they've signed from us...
Bad sports. We did sign Zorba from them!

Considering every other current or former Eagle bar Gutho has broken down this year, did the old regime just flog the crap out of this lot or what..? No ones been spared...

Considering every other current or former Eagle bar Gutho has broken down this year, did the old regime just flog the crap out of this lot or what..? No ones been spared...
David Gower (parra) and Michael Che? (Tigers) are still playing first grade. Not sure about our old whipping boy, Hasson. But he's probably killing it in reserve grade.

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6