1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

inglis/souffs/3rd party

Discussion in 'Rugby League Forum' started by jbb/james, Dec 25, 2010.

1. jbb/james

jbb/james Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +885 / 21
    Champion, gone to make way for inglis. Both cousins as well. Nice one greg. But if souffs now have inglis and the deal is legal, surely all of those 3rd party sponsors can chuck as much money as they like at inglis. He can earn 5  million now. I wonder if they still do. Another great test on the validity of the former deal

2. Ryan

Ryan Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +6,087 / 285
    Who cares. We'll still teat them a new arse-hole Inglis or no.

3. Rambo1987

Rambo1987 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +212 / 2
    I hope the money hungry grub does his knee in..........

4. WAMF

WAMF Well-Known Member

Perth
    Ratings:
    +408 / 0
    mate, the only reason he's just had surgery for a hip injury is not because of the 2010 footy season, it's the constant weight of all that cash he carries in his pockets. The knees, ankles and lower back will be next to go. He won't be having any heart troubles though.

5. Brookie

Brookie Well-Known Member

Swinger Hill
    Ratings:
    +216 / 4
    i don't think he'll be a good buy for them until 2012

i hope he only has 3 good games next year, game 1, 2 & 3 for QLD!!!

6. Kiwi Eagle

Kiwi Eagle Moderator Staff Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +2,425 / 31
    So the self proclaimed "Pride of the League" are quite happy to sacrifice one of their own in Champion

7. Rusty

Rusty Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +44 / 0
    I think Champion is better then Inglis, honestly, Inglis only ever plays well for QLD, always quite for Melbourne. He will be another disappointment for souths.

As a point, since Melbourne were getting rid of Inglis to get under the cap I find it odd that they take Champion as a swap, this must put them over again.