Inglis on the market and Manly chasing him

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Guys - reading the papers we are chasing Gasiner, Inglis as well as re signing most of our team. Maybe there are some managers out there using Manly as a way of jacking up their players worth.

With orford gone.. we would surely have some money to splash around... I don't wanna see matai go :(

Matai is all heart. This is his bet year yet.

No thanks.  Great player but would cost us a fortune and we would need to lose players to fit him in.  If Stewart goes to the big house then things would be different. 

With big doubts about the long term future of Snake and Wolf, it will be silly not to at least be in the market and be looking. Hopefully we don't need Inglis but I would not be against him in Maroon and White (especially with that recrurring nightmare of early October 2007!

The Wheel link said:
Guys - reading the papers we are chasing Gasiner, Inglis as well as re signing most of our team. Maybe there are some managers out there using Manly as a way of jacking up their players worth.

If you believe the papers then Inglis's manager is fielding high levels of interest from NFL scouts. Of course "GI" would kill it as a running back, blah, blah, preference is to stay in league, blah, blah, ......

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4