Inglis hit on Young, How many weeks?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Eagles2nv

DESpicable Manly
Im thinking he deserves 3 weeks for that. Any one know if he has any loading 3 weeks would also take him out of our game against the bunnies

It looked pretty nasty. in GIs defence young was starting to fall in a tackle.

That said he hadn't fallen that much, so he may have made contact anyway (unlike kasianos which was about chest height when foi made contact) and the NRL is trying to take a stance on shoulder charges.

One thing we can guarentee is the judiciary will be inconsistent.

Thoughts

1. He was reckless and could have injured Young badly.
2. Smiling when going back after going on report isnt good.

Should be 6 imo, as bad a shot as I have seen all season. Young didn't fall at all and Inglis never made any effort to get the tackle below the shoulders, lucky he didn't break the guys neck

But if we start at 6, then add the discount for being a Qlder we are down to 4, The Souths fairytale story should take another 2 off and discount another 2 for the fact it isn't his go and he should be able to play next week

I personally think that if the NRL is genuine about there stance on shoulder charges, they will make an example of inglis and hit him with a decent suspension.

on the replay it looked to me as though inglis jumped/lunged into the hit as opposed to standing his ground which made him hit young high. i think he would have got him high if young was fully upright but wouldn't have done the damage he did

It was a fairly entertaining game actually. St Boring got outplayed pretty comprehensively as the scoreline suggests...

PONTIAN SEA EAGLE said:
So it's come down to this hoping players are out to win games.How about our halves start taking charge & maybe we'll win some games.

I'd say its more wanting to see a fair and impartial judiciary due to how hard theyve ****ed us this year!

Matai would get the season so too T Rex until next year when he will be sweet at the dogs. G I let off with a gentle caution. If the clowns couldn't suspend Kasiano then G I wont get anything.

Give him 6 weeks.

This allows him time to brush up on his vocabulary at English school and time to make use of his boat in Sydney harbour. The Southern wright whales are on their migration.

That is one of the worst hits I've seen this year. They can't use the falling excuse as Inglis would have seen the tackler go low. He came in for a cheap shot and got him flush on the jaw. 6 weeks, but with his clean record, I'd say he'll be copping 3-4.

Inglis was going to the head,jumped and all

5 weeks minus "poster child superstar" reversed loading should
give him about 2 weeks...

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4