Inglis has instant six appeal (Good or Bad move)??

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

clontaago

First Grader
MELBOURNE Storm sensation Greg Inglis has vowed to maintain his fearless attacking approach in 2007 despite being poised for a shock switch.

The code's most dangerous weapon with the ball, Inglis, 20, will be shifted to five-eighth for next month's trials, despite having never played the position before.

Speaking yesterday for the first time about the switch, Inglis revealed a move to the vacant No.6 jersey had been on the cards since last season's painful grand final loss to Brisbane.

"We sat down at the end of last season and talked about not seeing enough ball," Inglis said.

"It was the one area we wanted to fix up."

The decision by Storm coach Craig Bellamy to move Inglis closer to the ruck received an overwhelming thumbs-up from greats Brad Fittler and Gene Miles.

Miles, a Queensland State of Origin selector, said the prospect of Inglis dictating terms in attack was a scary one for opposition teams.

"If he can be more dangerous than he was last season it spells a lot of trouble for the opposition," Miles said. "He's got that X-Factor about him."

Former five-eighth Fittler, who played 336 first grade games for Penrith and the Roosters, said Inglis would be an instant success.

"Age is no barrier for kids these days," he said.

"He's talented enough to do anything and big enough to hold his own in defence."

he wont have the same effect - will be a running 5/8 hence you play the player not the ball.

They need to get another major sponsor. They've had Delmege for 5 years now.

From memory he'll still put in the same money if a new major sponsor arrives.

01. Billy Slater
02. Steve Turner
03. Matt King
04. Greg Inglis
05. Anthony Quinn
06. Matt Geyer
07. Cooper Cronk

will be their backline. This is a rouse to get their names in the media - that's called a GOOD media manager.

In the press for good or bad, it creates recognition in a brand.

They won a premiership with Geyer at 6.

Inglis's best position is Fullback.. i've watched him for years and years up here in the QLD cup.. he will be a success anywhere.. but is most damaging at 1.

Put him wherever you want.. it'll work.. he's a freak but i think you'll get the most out of him at 1.

That was 8 years ago Nutz.!!

Im talking about last year when Hill was injured, they put Geyer in and he just wasnt up to it.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2