Info about players from weekend lower grades

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Darren

Bencher
Hi guys, Pl played really good, david williams the parra signing continues to shine, built like robbo, quick and real top player, scores and kicks goals, could step into wing spot with no trouble

winger from broncos gideon mzembe is a tough little cookie, real worker, has dreadlocks and stands out, makes good gains from dummy half, williams would be ahead of him though!!

Glenn Hall: made great yards and ready to step back onto 1st grade bench

Diaspointments: Vic Mauro: seen him play average several times this season, no where near the form of last year,
Shane Nuemann: QLD centre, every game I watch him, never does much, solid defence but attack is limited, I know des signed him for 3 more years but he will want to improve
Prop: Chris Trembath: becoming too slow and cumbersome, big hopes on him 2 years ago but will want to step up soon

A couple of blokes i am interested in Darren

A bloke form Auckland, centre named Suliula or something similar. Read a couple of good things about him

And i read in RLW a couple of weeks back about Mark Page, U20 centre who was receiving some very glowing reports of his ability

Kiwi Eagle link said:
A couple of blokes i am interested in Darren

A bloke form Auckland, centre named Suliula or something similar. Read a couple of good things about him

And i read in RLW a couple of weeks back about Mark Page, U20 centre who was receiving some very glowing reports of his ability

Page is going well. Got a double in round one, another in round two, not sure how he went round three but got another against the Rabbits.

From the times I've seen him he doesn't look too impressive, nothing incredible I mean, but he keeps finding the line so there's got to be something there. Nothing wrong with him defensively either from memory, but I just couldn't understand how he has scored so many tries when he really never looks that impressive with the ball...

There was a forward of ours who pulled off some great hits and strong runs, think it was Kenny Edwards.  Looks likely!!!

Garts link said:
There was a forward of ours who pulled off some great hits and strong runs, think it was Kenny Edwards.  Looks likely!!!
Edwards is an aussie schoolboy rep from keebra
its a real coup that we got him as most of their good kids end up at the tigers

I met two of his mates last august on a train home from suncorp and they were signed for the tigs but had massive raps on their mate kenny

gday guys, I rated Andrew Suniela in the only time I saw him play in round 1, I think he's unjured as he hasn't been listed since, he was that "smoky" des mentioned from US Rugby Union, he was real good in attack and always looked like something could happen, defence was ok but struggled abit

Kenny Edwards is gun signing from as Cam said, Keebra park, I heard he was the form forward in aussie titles, he is playing lock this week, very willing but too early yet, hargreaves is ahead at this stage

Mark page isn't that big but nippy little guy when put in a hole, the half daly cheery who is going great guns gives him some quality ball, will is right, nothing flash but has a knack  of putting the ball over the line

standouts in toyota
1. daly cherry evans the half
2. hargreaves loads of potential
3.foran the 5/8 quiet game last week but he is only just 17, very raw
4. kenny edwards- very involved, pretty physical, has good speed for a big kid
5. bodie oconnell- winger- big kid-very willing, interests me as to wher he will head-big smoky in my opinion, plays like eric grothe, big lad
6. noxi- only average, boom junior- struggling now against similar size kids- I'm really hoping of him making it though as a junior coming thru

EVEN BETTER Hoppa's boy William in matthews- madness with the talent, is a real special to watch, I believe it will be lack of desire, has star quality written all over his game in terms of pace, skill and nouse!!

Darren link said:
3.foran the 5/8 quiet game last week but he is only just 17, very raw

EVEN BETTER Hoppa's boy William in matthews- madness with the talent, is a real special to watch, I believe it will be lack of desire, has star quality written all over his game in terms of pace, skill and nouse!!

Kieran might've had one eye on this weeks match - he's head to head against his older brother! If any opponent is going to bring the best out of you it's going to be a match against the bloke who used to flog you in backyard footy when you were half his size!

I've never heard anything but gushing praise for Hoppa's boy. From everyone at the club. Even as young as he is, people have been saying he'll play 150-200 first grade games for the past 18 months. I hate saying that kind of stuff about kids who are still in Matts/Ball, but when everyone else goes on about his potential...you kind of get caught up in it all.

I can't see a lack of desire being a problem. He's always shown a good attitude, and with Hoppa as his dad (no matter what we think of his conduct on the field) he has a good example of a bloke who made a very good living from footballing abilities and he's been around the club since he was a baby - everyone there knows him, he's in good hands as far as that goes anyway....

Toimoana is with the Knights, playing on the bench for their NSW Cup team. So probably fair to say he isn't setting the world on fire...

watched toimoana in newcastle PL team, he was so average, big kid but ran with little heart and was absolutely no impact for his team, maybe that's why we released him,

Hargreaves has little prop forward power around him, he rips in all right though, he ain't a prop but will need some time, not showing "sonny bill" ballskills though, more like tallis type, real hard yards man, doesn't shirk the hard stuff

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6