Indigenous ALL STARS v NRL ALL STARS

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Burgess - WOW no wonder Beaver was trying to send him our way.

Hayne - fluro boots in case they needed to see his foot vs the sideline again.

Thaiday - the mo! looks likes he's been making adult films in the off season.

Jones - 'ranga in the Indigenous side. Cultural diversity from the native aussies perhaps?

Folau - does he look like he has he lost pace or is just me?

Good game and nice to watch something on 9 other than bloody cricket!

Obviously they could not scrape a team together and needed some ring ins. If Ben Jones is part aboriginal then so am I.

the whole thing was a joke and simply a feel good excercise to attract indingenous players to the game at the expense of the dignity of the white person.

Good try Mata but will ignore your baiting exercise. A lot wrong happened in history in many continents - fishing expeditions are going to do noone any good nor are slanging matches or keyboard heroes at 20 keystrokes!!

Old bluey running onto the field for the didgies was a highlight for me. Before he scored I said to the boys when whatsit got tackled, "bluey is going in here" he gets to dummy picks up the ball and jumps over, well I tell ya we almost had a corrobary

QldEagle link said:
the whole thing was a joke and simply a feel good excercise to attract indingenous players to the game at the expense of the dignity of the white person.

You're an idiot.

I have to say there was a general feel around this place up here that it was a feel good excersise.

I didn't really look at it as any more than footy and really thats all i wanted to see. They played with more passion, even the red haired fella.

They have more natural flair and can play together pretty quickly where as the all stars had a whole lot of individuals in their team.

I have to say, watching Sam burgess play was a big highlight for me

Hey guys, can you please tone down the racial comments that some of you have been making.  I'm not indigenous but I do have family who are part indigenous and some of your comment can be considered as offensive. The colour of your skin should mean nothing. It's the person inside that counts. There are good and bad in all races. Thank-you for your consideration. :)

The spear dance at the beginning did wonders for reconciliation.  It's surprising the NRL All stars all didn't rush off the field to change their strides, particularly as they were white. 

Someone had to make it from their loser clubs I guess.  Myles has also participated in 4 straight Origin series wins.  ;)

hey they can be highly strung about issues why cant i comment. i live amongst them i see the outright favouritisim and destructive habits provided to everyone who trys to help them. I really dont care who of u call me an idiot, its a personal opinion and i dgaf what any of u guys think basically.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6