1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Indian Call Centres guide to Australians

Discussion in 'General Discussion Forum' started by Cameron, Jul 27, 2011.

1. Cameron

Cameron Cambo Premium Member

Redcliffe
    Ratings:
    +662 / 35
    So apparently

we are racists
    are alco's who get smashed and watch sport at every opportunity

An we refer to Indians as Brown Bastards

Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease ill run nude from Redcliffe to Brookvale if anyone on here has ever called a person from the sub continent a brown bastard.

From now on when i ring a telco or get a call from a telco I will be making a stand I will be refusing to talk to anyone from India and urge people to do the same, I wonder how long the likes of 3 mobile and Vodaphone will use off shore call centres if the become useless through lack of cooperation from customers.

2. ManlyBacker

ManlyBacker Winging it Staff Member

Ratings:
    +971 / 7
    Cambo, if you are going to post this sort of stuff it would be terrific if you put the source. I googled it and, oh my huge surprise, it was from the Tele. Responding to dribble means you need a big rag to clean it up.

3. Cameron

Redcliffe
    Ratings:
    +662 / 35
    nah mate
    it was also on the current affairs shows as well

not a great source but still a source

4. bob dylan

bob dylan Well-Known Member Premium Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Junee
    Ratings:
    +4,404 / 130
    Never heard that term before, but it sure is accurate and I will be using it from now on.

5. jbb/james

jbb/james Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +885 / 21
    saw it on ACA too. Bad story that had no place on our TV. Only possible result was to incite hatred.

Off topic a little but I worked with a guy from india in a call centre in brisbane. All you could hear from the guy all day was
    No sir I am in brisbane
    No sir this call centre is not in India
    Can i help with your enquirey, no its raining outside at the moment. I told you i was in brisbane
    No they dont relay that information to me on a daily basis
    Yes i know where Red Hill is and i know it isnt red

Its kinda funny

6. Kiwi Eagle

Kiwi Eagle Moderator Staff Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +2,425 / 31
    So your response to being labelled as a racist is to not talk to one race ? LOL

7. jbb/james

jbb/james Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +885 / 21
    It was only a matter of time before the Indians ran call centres. Most call centres have been run by cowboys for years. The indians had to win one sooner or later

mmmm make sure when you pow wow with white man, you speak with fork tongue . Then we smokem peace pipe

Thankyou come again

8. Cameron

Redcliffe
    Ratings:
    +662 / 35
    Maybe I will talk to them and say we don't call you brown bastards we call you curry munching farks. Lol