Independent Report!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

quinny

Reserve Grader
Penn and Co should pay for an independent report asap into the sorry mess. It should be accessible to all parties and the rank and file supporters and club members.
Maybe then we can cut a swathe through all the BS and innuendo, rumours etc etc
Maybe then we can find out the real culprits-until then it's SPECULATION folks!
You can be sure that some weak bastard in this joint will pay a heavy price if we get ALL the facts-instead of sweeping it under the carpet...Again and again and again!
There needs to be accountability-we should demand it.

RE: Independant Report!

Jatz Crackers said:
Penn should fork out more money to have a 3rd party air our dirty laundry ?

It could be money well spent given the systemic problems the club faces. A small price IMO-it is after all a BUSINESS mate.

As this is an emotional issue as much as anything, I fail to see how an auditor can go through the whole sorry mess and identify the culprits. I think what your after is an IC. The ICIWDHLFD, the Indepedant Commision Into Why Des Hasler Left For the Dogs! ;)

Masked Eagle said:
As this is an emotional issue as much as anything, I fail to see how an auditor can go through the whole sorry mess and identify the culprits. I think what your after is an IC. The ICIWDHLFD, the Indepedant Commision Into Why Des Hasler Left For the Dogs! ;)

RCIWDHLFD

Royal......

RCIWTFDHLFD

Indepedant Commision Into Why The F*** Des Hasler Left For the Dogs

Penn would know why Des left and it is up to him to fix the issues if he wants to

tookey said:
Penn would know why Des left and it is up to him to fix the issues if he wants to

No mate. Clearly the silvertails posters know better.

tookey said:

The problem is that he hasn't got the numbers. All factions need to come clean so we can decide, but that won't happen. That means everything is a he said/she said situation where member and supporter views are based on lies and propaganda dished out to us.

I think Hasler should come out and tell us what the problems are and who is/are responsible for the mess, what's he got to lose.

swoop said:
tookey said:

The problem is that he hasn't got the numbers. All factions need to come clean so we can decide, but that won't happen. That means everything is a he said/she said situation where member and supporter views are based on lies and propaganda dished out to us.

I think Hasler should come out and tell us what the problems are and who is/are responsible for the mess, what's he got to lose.

Seems a "no brainer". Come on Dessie, spill the beans ffs

Jatz Crackers said:
Looking forward to seeing someone ask that of Des in a media interview sometime soon.

Maybe he will turn up at the Fc annual meeting to explain all? bahabaha

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6