1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

incredible 'horo'

Discussion in 'Rugby League Forum' started by lyons den, Jan 7, 2014.

1. lyons den

lyons den New Member

Ratings:
    +20 / 0
    Expect justin horo to be more of a threat down the left side as he has added more bulk to his frame especially in the leg region.
    Ive seen and spoke to him and he mentioned that was one of his goals to add weight without the loss of speed and agility.
    Tongue in cheek was also to counter the boys paying out on his pins!!

• Like Like x 2
  2. HappilyManly

HappilyManly MWTS Premium Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Freshwater
    Ratings:
    +11,498 / 254
    Horo will just get better as he learns what Foz wants from him :)

Six more weeks of waiting :(

3. tookey

tookey Well-Known Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +4,274 / 131
    While you are in killer's den can you confirm that he has re-signed yet?

4. mosto

mosto Well-Known Member Premium Member

Ratings:
    +992 / 10
    Ha ha, I had to double check that as I honestly thought I'd read that last word as being another body part that is spelled not unlike pins :blush:

5. Killer03

Killer03 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +2,699 / 27
    Great to hear about Horo, I agree that he will only get better, and considering what a barnstorming year he had, that's brilliant news.

What I like to about this is that Horo could easily have thought, 'I came from the Spooners to the Grand Finalists and did well'. Instead he seems to have the fire to get better and better (which seems to be the hallmark of Manly players) and is hungry to taste GF success.

Go for it Horo!

6. Chip and Chase

Chip and Chase True Supporter Staff Member Administrator Premium Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +6,282 / 44
    The 'scope could do with a bit of Jason king leg workout DVD. The heart is willing but the leg drive just isn't there. I think he spent to much of the later part of the season to close to the middle which effected his impact.

7. lyons den

lyons den New Member

Ratings:
    +20 / 0
    Sorry tookey im not in the same cage as killer lyon!! We can only hope he puts pen to paper before rd 1.

8. Shoe1

Shoe1 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +4,649 / 74
    The horo, the horo

• Like Like x 2
  9. Darren

Darren Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +507 / 20
    Started great with lots to prove and did well in early months. Near end of season form dropped away and was very quiet and non dominant in final series. With Chee-Kam also playing left side forward Horo may have some stiff competition this year.

Horo and Symonds were solid signings that definitely helped our salary cap stacked team.

10. Hamster Huey

Hamster Huey Space Invader Premium Member

Ratings:
    +990 / 7
    Fear not. It was rubber stamped months ago. We don't use pens anymore.

11. mozgrame

mozgrame Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +4,605 / 46
    Manly, leading the way again. Always looking for ways to reduce our carbon footprint.