In Trouble Early

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Southee is going to be a top bowler but certainly didn't expect him to take the top of the Oz order, didn't even think he would play tbh

Martin just removed Hussey, 4/96

139/6

Clarke still there on 53*, Haddin just joined him

O'Brien has removed Symonds and Watson in quick succession

Southee just back on and Clarkes arsey innings continues as he tries to leave a ball and get 4 over the slips for it

We will still fall apart at some point probably, but enjoying the fight

good first day by the sheep shaggers

will be interesting tomorrow to see if they can bat well and take a lead

After ANOTHER storm last night it's a fine sunny day, so I am taking the day off and heading to the Gabba...come on Aussies, bowl them out for under 214 and make a game of it!!!

Will be very similar conditions to yesterday, rain the night before, hot, humid and a green top.

Let's see how the sheep shaggers handle that!!!!

If NZ go on to make 300+ runs then it will prove that the Aussies are shot ducks.

NZ have a couple of good seam bowlers which suits that Gabba pitch......but their batting is questionable at best. Aussies when in form should clean NZ for 150-180....but they aren't in form sadly

they may well be in form, 4 for so far and its not even lunch, 1 a piece to each of the pacemen.

Reasonable effort so far from what i have heard on the radio, home to watch it now

Ryder sounded entertaining. Taylor will obviously be the key. I have a lot of time for Flynn, is a gutsy bugger so if he can stick around and Taylor gets going, we could have a decent test match on. I don't see Redmond making more than 40-50 runs in the series, the quality is above his limits.

NZ lead of 100, although unlikely, would be great for the contest, because i can see Australia making 350+ in the next dig and we don't chase very well

And right on cue Taylor departs, kept a little bit low, gone LBW to Lee

Don't see a lot of runs left in our lineup. Elliott is reasonable but not test standard, Vettori will be dangerous, and although Southee smashed 70 odd on debut it was a lot of slogging

DVS Matt link said:
If NZ go on to make 300+ runs then it will prove that the Aussies are shot ducks.

NZ have a couple of good seam bowlers which suits that Gabba pitch......but their batting is questionable at best. Aussies when in form should clean NZ for 150-180....but they aren't in form sadly

Bang on - although we got them out cheaply and we aren't in form :-O

meh - just wish i could punt as good as i pick cricket scores.  Looking at it now really the only bowler out of form is Binga.....

This track should really flatten out over the next day or 2 (if it gets there).....Aussies will need minimum 100 more runs. Our tail hasn't wagged like it used to recently....hopefully one of them is in for a decent score.

Members online

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6