IN THE SHEDS with Jason King

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Great interview of a very proud one club man. A big thanks to Kingy for his excellent service to our club and all the best for the future :)

Best of Luck Jason! Been a top warrior for many years through good and bad.

Yep well done Kingy you should be proud of yourself not the most talented player but you got everything out of yourself and that is all you and us (as supporters) can expect. Good luck in the future and hope you hang around the club we need good men like you to stay involved.

What a role model. Well spoken and respectful.

These are the guys that made the club.

Take beaver for example also. Quite a few years back my missus was walking around getting signatures from players at a post game function when she went up to Beaver right as he was called to the stage to speak. He apologized profusely that he needed to go without signing the hat.

What then blows you away is that afterwards he made his way through 500 odd people trying to find her so he could scribble his name on a bit of cloth.

Beaver, King, Tooves ect. These blokes make our club. Not the 4 year kids involving themselves in club operations.

Thanks for the memories and rock-solid service to our great club.

Enjoy retirement now (You have bloody-well earned it!)

A one-clubman; local junior to 1st-grade;and 14 years!

AND a very intelligent, well-spoken front-rower?

That is rare air indeed......LOL!

(ALL the best IF U ever read these).

Great career at the Sea Eagles Jason. Always played with heart and determination. Good luck with your future.

A well spoken interview Jason. Congrats on your stellar career in the maroon and white. Look forward to seeing you in the front office one day.

I'm a great Kingy fan, but he should have retired after 2013 and allowed us to keep Kitey. This season would have turned out very differently with starting props of Lawrence & Kitey.

All the best in retirement Jason.

Jason King to me goes down as someone who got every inch of the talent he had. He certainly wasn't the most talented, but he's achieved an enormous amount including State of Origin representation.

He's been an ever constant in the Sea Eagles side for many many years, and he is just a class act.

To the NRL and to the Sea Eagles. Do not let this man leave the game, he has too much passion and is too intelligent to see walking away from rugby league.

To Jason, you're a legend. I hope to see you at the ground over the next few years and buy you a beer or two.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4