IN THE SHEDS - Rnd 15

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Great to see the boys so happy and relaxed, but I'm sure Tooves will amp the boys up as necessary for the Chooks!

Thanks @Jethro

RiverEagle said:
Great to see the boys so happy and relaxed, but I'm sure Tooves will amp the boys up as necessary for the Chooks!

Thanks @Jethro
Don't think the boys need much amping. Last years robbery would be enough motivation for the next decade.

JWH will be good for a few penalties in this game,he revs up extra special when he plays Manly,either that or he will get sent off again

@Jethro will probably post all this weeks....but the beaver and hiku interview is quite funny due to 2 things:

1)How incredibly bad it was, and

2)Steve's acknowledgement of said rubbish interview.

They are always on the website (duh)

The one with buhrer and dragon isn't much better, but there's pizza.

globaleagle said:
@Jethro will probably post all this weeks....but the beaver and hiku interview is quite funny due to 2 things:

Wouldn't surprise me if Beaver gets a job offer from the footy show after that Hiku interview!

globaleagle said:

Done:

http://www.silvertails.net/forum/Thread-Manly-IN-THE-SHEDS-Rnd-16

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8