In the interests of fair play

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
At the risk of getting howled down here

I was wondering if the guys who had secured decent rosters would consider realeasing some of their VRL squads say the last 3 players of their 25 to enable some of us who could not log in at home on Sunday to complete our rosters

I for instance dont have a Fullback, Halfback or Hooker who will be anywhere near 1st grade this week (maybe this year)

Just a thought in trying to make the comp a bit more even

i dont have the strongest squad

but i dont think people should have to release players to help out others, i mean the bronco's dont release players to release the titans

No worries Flip I was thinking more along the lines of guys who may have a starting NRL player who would not make their starting 17 most weeks (unless through injury) hoarded in their 25 man squad

As I say its no big deal but I think it would make the comp more interesting.

perhaps we could have a gentlemens agreement that we all cut our rosters to say 22 players for the 1st week

This is why this style of comp ios so much better than sportal. It is so much more like the real world.

Life ain't fair. Get over it! ;)

UP.. Nathan Merritt is still available... he is listed as goal kicker though but surely he'd be more worth to you than corey parker??

This is why this style of comp ios so much better than sportal. It is so much more like the real world.

Yup in the real world you could afford to have a fit Jason Ryles not part of your 17 man squad 8|

I was thinking of guys like Ryan, CW, & Fluffy as well but hey I am happy to soldier on regardless

[quote author=Matabele]

Yup in the real world you could afford to have a fit Jason Ryles not part of your 17 man squad 8|

I was thinking of guys like Ryan, CW, & Fluffy as well but hey I am happy to soldier on regardless

[/quote]

You can look with envy at my squad but the reality is I had to babysit the kids all Sunday afternoon to be able to be on the computer at 6pm that night to finalise my roster.

Prior experience in VNRL meant I knew I had to be there or struggle through the season with a craphouse team, so I made the sacrifices required.

You'll know better next year. Welcome to real life. ;)

I thought you were lamenting the fact you weren't at work to be able to finalise your side.

How many people were at work at 6pm on a Sunday night?

I thought you were lamenting the fact you weren't at work to be able to finalise your side.

I was, but im happy with my side

I just had to put in huge early bids

[quote author=Matabele]

I was, but im happy with my side

I just had to put in huge early bids

[/quote]

An option that was open to all.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4