In the event of losing both Foran and DCE

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I don't Robert Lui anywhere near our club!! :mad:

Morgan would be a handy pick up.

i can see mason and horo winning a comp here
That's because your fckn blind you fool
images2YKNMS50.jpg

Hodges has never played anywhere but lock and hooker for his Cairns club side or the cowboys and now he is to become our number 7???

I say we put them in a cage, Thunderdome stylez!!!

Two men enter, one man leaves!

We will know pretty quickly if we need a number 7 or a number 6... Then we recruit accordingly..

;)

A friend of mine, a Roosters supporter (yeah, I know), was consoling me about the halves carry on yesterday. He reminded me of all the rubbish there, how they got the wooden spoon, how they had a total cleanout, and how well that all turned out. I know you'll all say stuff about brown paper bags etc., but he had a point. Starting afresh can provide a wonderful fresh start.

Both Foz and DCE are exceptional players..ok that's a given repeated a thousand times. Both players have been brought on by Manly to where they are now. Someone reminded me today about Drinkwater. What if he had stayed and had the same intense coaching?

When was the last time we bought a marque player (Jamie Lyon was last in my books)? We develop our own or take average first graders and time them into top line players.

Halves win big matches, after the forwards have done their job. You can win a premiership without the top halves if the forwards do a great job.

To retain Foz and DCE we have to throw big money at them and since there is a same bucket of money for each Club we would (and others clubs would also) have to take money from other team members when contracts are re negotiated.

If we get too excited about resigning them it may be a devils curse. We will likely create unrest in the Club. This is what was PART of the original unrest, DCE demanding more money.

If they both go then we have to develop new halves, spend on more effective forwards and have a more balanced pay structure for all.

Foz is probably gone but use to be better in the team harmony thing. It may be easier to replace a 5/8 than half back. DCE has created tensions (eg Snake).

OK this is all over the place. I'm just going to sit back and see what happens. I think a so called disastrous outcome now might not turn out too bad after all!

I
Both Foz and DCE are exceptional players..ok that's a given repeated a thousand times. Both players have been brought on by Manly to where they are now. Someone reminded me today about Drinkwater. What if he had stayed and had the same intense coaching?

When was the last time we bought a marque player (Jamie Lyon was last in my books)? We develop our own or take average first graders and time them into top line players.

Halves win big matches, after the forwards have done their job. You can win a premiership without the top halves if the forwards do a great job.

To retain Foz and DCE we have to throw big money at them and since there is a same bucket of money for each Club we would (and others clubs would also) have to take money from other team members when contracts are re negotiated.

If we get too excited about resigning them it may be a devils curse. We will likely create unrest in the Club. This is what was PART of the original unrest, DCE demanding more money.

If they both go then we have to develop new halves, spend on more effective forwards and have a more balanced pay structure for all.

Foz is probably gone but use to be better in the team harmony thing. It may be easier to replace a 5/8 than half back. DCE has created tensions (eg Snake).

OK this is all over the place. I'm just going to sit back and see what happens. I think a so called disastrous outcome now might not turn out too bad after all!
I get the drift though-and it is pretty close to the money. DCE's ambition has always rocked the boat-especially when he comes off like The Milky Bar Kid and Richy Rich all rolled into one.

We signed Chris bailey on good coin

Foz isn't a match winner, DCE is

Then you go on with all the drivel written in the telucrap which I'd check my pc before believing whatever day it tells me it is, or my phone

Wonder if drinkwater regrets jumping ship - he had talent but being thrust into 1st grade at a dud club didn't help him at all. Another year or 2 at manly, with our halves, tooves and joey then he may be ready to launch a 1st grade career, and would be laughing now if one of dce or Kieran leave.

It's clear manly gave dce a full season playing in Qld cup after his success with us in the NYC - the extra year in reserves didn't hurt a bit and was much better in the long run for him.

Surely we will keep one. It seems crazy that both would go

We may have been better off letting Foran go to the dogs two years ago as we could have then kept Glenn Stewart which would have meant watmough wouldn't have got upset and left and then we would have had the money for DCE.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6